Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Countdown module visual on all pages

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Hi
I`set up sp_countdown to be visible only on standar menu item, which are my frontpage.
When I acess one of my articles, it still shows and that was not attended
I`ve played around with settings but cannot figure it out hove to set it up.

http://tysnesen.no

Regards
Etysne

10 Answers

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Edvard,

For new question please create a separate thread. Many thanks in advance for your understanding.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Etysne,

Please PM me your Joomla super user credentials to have a look around.

Regards,

Alex

etysne

More than a month ago #Permalink
PM sendt

Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Etysne,

Please PM me your Joomla super user credentials to have a look around.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Etysne,

I've received your PM OK, thanks. What is the page which malfunctions and displays SP Countdown module?

Regards,

Alex

etysne

More than a month ago #Permalink
When I press "read more" on either of my articles, countdown still shows. I want countdown to be visible only on first frontage

regards
Etysne
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Etysne,

I've received your PM OK, thanks. What is the page which malfunctions and displays SP Countdown module?

Regards,

Alex

etysne

More than a month ago #Permalink
When I press "read more" on either of my articles, countdown still shows. I want it to be visible only on homepage.
All other pages, it will be unvisible

This has been possible with other modules earlier, by asigning module to standar "home" menu item,
I´ve played around with these setting but cannot figure out how to set it up.

regards
Etysne

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Once again, please provide me the URL of the article(s) where the SP Countdown displays but where it should not. So far I didn't find such article(s) on your site.

Regards,

Alex

etysne

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi there,

Once again, please provide me the URL of the article(s) where the SP Countdown displays but where it should not. So far I didn't find such article(s) on your site.

Regards,

Alex


Here is one.
http://tysnesen.no/index.php/item/13-artistslepp

etysne

etysne

More than a month ago #Permalink
Seems to be something else causing this issue. If I put other modules above main body, they all are visible when I read my articles. All this modules are set up to be visible only on standar menu, my frontpage.

Then a new question
When I read my articles, am I still om frontpage?
Is it possible to set up my menu so that my articles won't be read on this page

regards
Edvard


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 133
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 88
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 41
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 7
Al Mamun

Al Mamun

Total Accepted Answers: 3

114

Templates

292520

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us