Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Error after installation

Featured Lock Resolved
Hello Support,

I bought the newsplus template , but when installed it is giving the following error.

Notice: Undefined property: JDocumentHtml::$helix in /home/underweb/public_html/sitenovo2016/templates/shaper_newsplus/index.php on line 21

Fatal error: Call to a member function Header() on a non-object in /home/underweb/public_html/sitenovo2016/templates/shaper_newsplus/index.php on line 21

I also can not install the Extensions Required contained in the installation package .

It accuses the errors attached await the solution to the problem.

The version of Joomla I'm using is 3.5.1 .

Attachments (3)

  • erro_pos_install.png
    erro_pos_install.png 220.1 KB
  • required_extensions.png
    required_extensions.png 364.3 KB
  • required_extensions2.png
    required_extensions2.png 352.1 KB

10 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please try to do install quickstart pack in your server. Besides we are ready to give update joomla 3.5.1 latest joomla in this week.

-Thanks

monteiromavi

More than a month ago #Permalink
hello I can not install the quickstart because my site is already active a few years ago , it is not a new facility and it is a portal and noticas , there is already much existing content in it .

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
monteiromavi wrote:

hello I can not install the quickstart because my site is already active a few years ago , it is not a new facility and it is a portal and noticas , there is already much existing content in it .


Hi,

Can you give me admin info with site url via pm. Besides please keep backup of your site.

-Thanks

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
monteiromavi wrote:

http://sitenovo2016.delegados.com.br/administrator/?D134gad0KHjI8sKS0jdsiDoelkd09hsi890
user: tdainformatica
pass: NVL17rWuVb59


Hi, I tried to open your administrator panel. Your provided url redirect me in home page. Can you help me! Thanks

monteiromavi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

monteiromavi wrote:

http://sitenovo2016.delegados.com.br/administrator/?D134gad0KHjI8sKS0jdsiDoelkd09hsi890
user: tdainformatica
pass: NVL17rWuVb59


Hi, I tried to open your administrator panel. Your provided url redirect me in home page. Can you help me! Thanks



When you log in and direct to the home page of the website , open the link again it enters the administrative area of ​​the site . the data is correct !

Attachments (1)

  • admin.png
    admin.png 358.9 KB

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
monteiromavi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

monteiromavi wrote:

http://sitenovo2016.delegados.com.br/administrator/?D134gad0KHjI8sKS0jdsiDoelkd09hsi890
user: tdainformatica
pass: NVL17rWuVb59


Hi, I tried to open your administrator panel. Your provided url redirect me in home page. Can you help me! Thanks



When you log in and direct to the home page of the website , open the link again it enters the administrative area of ​​the site . the data is correct !


Hi, I have installed newsplus template in your site. Please check and let us know. Thanks

monteiromavi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

monteiromavi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

monteiromavi wrote:

http://sitenovo2016.delegados.com.br/administrator/?D134gad0KHjI8sKS0jdsiDoelkd09hsi890
user: tdainformatica
pass: NVL17rWuVb59


Hi, I tried to open your administrator panel. Your provided url redirect me in home page. Can you help me! Thanks



When you log in and direct to the home page of the website , open the link again it enters the administrative area of ​​the site . the data is correct !


Hi, I have installed newsplus template in your site. Please check and let us know. Thanks




the template is giving conflict with k2 item , see the error.

Attachments (1)

  • errork2.png
    errork2.png 201.4 KB

monteiromavi

More than a month ago #Permalink
monteiromavi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

monteiromavi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

monteiromavi wrote:

http://sitenovo2016.delegados.com.br/administrator/?D134gad0KHjI8sKS0jdsiDoelkd09hsi890
user: tdainformatica
pass: NVL17rWuVb59


Hi, I tried to open your administrator panel. Your provided url redirect me in home page. Can you help me! Thanks



When you log in and direct to the home page of the website , open the link again it enters the administrative area of ​​the site . the data is correct !


Hi, I have installed newsplus template in your site. Please check and let us know. Thanks




the template is giving conflict with k2 item , see the error.


<?php
/**
* @version 2.7.x
* @package K2
* @author JoomlaWorks http://www.joomlaworks.net
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2006 - 2016 JoomlaWorks Ltd. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPL license: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
*/

// no direct access
defined('_JEXEC') or die ;

if (K2_JVERSION != '15')
{
$language = JFactory::getLanguage();
$language->load('mod_k2.j16', JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR, null, true);
}

require_once (dirname(__FILE__).DS.'helper.php');

// Params
$moduleclass_sfx = $params->get('moduleclass_sfx', '');
$getTemplate = $params->get('getTemplate', 'Default');
$itemAuthorAvatarWidthSelect = $params->get('itemAuthorAvatarWidthSelect', 'custom');
$itemAuthorAvatarWidth = $params->get('itemAuthorAvatarWidth', 50);
$itemCustomLinkTitle = $params->get('itemCustomLinkTitle', '');
if ($params->get('itemCustomLinkMenuItem'))
{
$menu = JMenu::getInstance('site');
$menuLink = $menu->getItem($params->get('itemCustomLinkMenuItem'));
if (!$itemCustomLinkTitle)
{
$itemCustomLinkTitle = (K2_JVERSION != '15') ? $menuLink->title : $menuLink->name;
}
$params->set('itemCustomLinkURL', JRoute::_('index.php?&Itemid='.$menuLink->id));
}

// Get component params
$componentParams = JComponentHelper::getParams('com_k2');

// User avatar
if ($itemAuthorAvatarWidthSelect == 'inherit')
{
$avatarWidth = $componentParams->get('userImageWidth');
}
else
{
$avatarWidth = $itemAuthorAvatarWidth;
}

$items = modK2ContentHelper::getItems($params);

if (count($items))
{
require (JModuleHelper::getLayoutPath('mod_k2_content', $getTemplate.DS.'default'));
}

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
monteiromavi wrote:

monteiromavi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

monteiromavi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

monteiromavi wrote:

http://sitenovo2016.delegados.com.br/administrator/?D134gad0KHjI8sKS0jdsiDoelkd09hsi890
user: tdainformatica
pass: NVL17rWuVb59


Hi, I tried to open your administrator panel. Your provided url redirect me in home page. Can you help me! Thanks



When you log in and direct to the home page of the website , open the link again it enters the administrative area of ​​the site . the data is correct !


Hi, I have installed newsplus template in your site. Please check and let us know. Thanks




the template is giving conflict with k2 item , see the error.


<?php
/**
* @version 2.7.x
* @package K2
* @author JoomlaWorks http://www.joomlaworks.net
* @copyright Copyright (c) 2006 - 2016 JoomlaWorks Ltd. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPL license: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html
*/

// no direct access
defined('_JEXEC') or die ;

if (K2_JVERSION != '15')
{
$language = JFactory::getLanguage();
$language->load('mod_k2.j16', JPATH_ADMINISTRATOR, null, true);
}

require_once (dirname(__FILE__).DS.'helper.php');

// Params
$moduleclass_sfx = $params->get('moduleclass_sfx', '');
$getTemplate = $params->get('getTemplate', 'Default');
$itemAuthorAvatarWidthSelect = $params->get('itemAuthorAvatarWidthSelect', 'custom');
$itemAuthorAvatarWidth = $params->get('itemAuthorAvatarWidth', 50);
$itemCustomLinkTitle = $params->get('itemCustomLinkTitle', '');
if ($params->get('itemCustomLinkMenuItem'))
{
$menu = JMenu::getInstance('site');
$menuLink = $menu->getItem($params->get('itemCustomLinkMenuItem'));
if (!$itemCustomLinkTitle)
{
$itemCustomLinkTitle = (K2_JVERSION != '15') ? $menuLink->title : $menuLink->name;
}
$params->set('itemCustomLinkURL', JRoute::_('index.php?&Itemid='.$menuLink->id));
}

// Get component params
$componentParams = JComponentHelper::getParams('com_k2');

// User avatar
if ($itemAuthorAvatarWidthSelect == 'inherit')
{
$avatarWidth = $componentParams->get('userImageWidth');
}
else
{
$avatarWidth = $itemAuthorAvatarWidth;
}

$items = modK2ContentHelper::getItems($params);

if (count($items))
{
require (JModuleHelper::getLayoutPath('mod_k2_content', $getTemplate.DS.'default'));
}


Hi, I would request to you that, please contact with k2 forum. Thanks

http://www.joomlaworks.net/forum/


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 105
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 57
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Total Accepted Answers: 28
Ofi Khan

Ofi Khan

Total Accepted Answers: 11
Rashida Rahman

Rashida Rahman

Total Accepted Answers: 8

120

Templates

310418

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us