Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

FLUID ROW - No images full width

Featured Lock Resolved Bug
HI, I have just installed from scratch Joomla 3.6.4, Helix3 and bought PB Pro 2.0 this morning.

What I did
Created a new Page in PB and then added to generated one to the new Main Menù (linked to it).
Added a simple Carousel Addon (or Carousel Pro) to the page and uploaded a simple jpg. Then set to ON the FLUID ROW Option and then I saw the images not full width. On the right there's a lot of white space. See attached screenshot.
Any suggestion?

Thank you.
BR
joe

11 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Thanks for your pm. I have insert background image in row setting & added padding. If you wanna to add image inside image addon, then you have to increase width of your image.

-Thanks

Joe Scaramucci

More than a month ago #Permalink
Here's is the screenshot.

Joe Scaramucci

More than a month ago #Permalink
Why in this form is not possible to edit a post? ....

Here's is the screenshot:
http://www.farmaciadelsoccorso.it/a.png

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

First of all thanks for your query. Please send me your site url & administrator info via pm.

-Thanks

Joe Scaramucci

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hello, I have sent you 2 days ago - via pm - the credential you have asked for ... but got no support yet.
Is this normal for you?

Thank you.
BR
joe

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Joe Scaramucci wrote:

Hello, I have sent you 2 days ago - via pm - the credential you have asked for ... but got no support yet.
Is this normal for you?

Thank you.
BR
joe


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please check now.

http://prntscr.com/dbmfhp

-Thanks

Joe Scaramucci

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:
Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please check now.
http://prntscr.com/dbmfhp
-Thanks


Well Toufiq, obviously I have already enabled the "Fluid Row" option.
The bug is that the pic is not enlarged at the users's screen resolution.

https://www.wallcities.com/a.png

HOW TO REPRODUCE IT

Set your screen resolution to 1900px (or more)
Set to enable the Fluid Row option
Choose as addon => carousel (or carouse pro) and upload a 1600px width pic.
See the white space at the right side of the pic.


OS: Any OS (Debian Jessie, W7, W10)
Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, IE

Thank you for you time.
BR
joe

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have seen you have changed image instead of slider. You can add this css code for full width image.


.sppb-addon-image-overlay img.sppb-img-responsive {
width: 100% !important;
}


Please let me know what happen.

-Thanks

Joe Scaramucci

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have seen you have changed image instead of slider. You can add this css code for full width image.


.sppb-addon-image-overlay img.sppb-img-responsive {
width: 100% !important;
}


Please let me know what happen.

-Thanks


Thank you so much!
BR
joe

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Joe Scaramucci wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have seen you have changed image instead of slider. You can add this css code for full width image.


.sppb-addon-image-overlay img.sppb-img-responsive {
width: 100% !important;
}


Please let me know what happen.

-Thanks


Thank you so much!
BR
joe


Hi, Thanks for your reply & you are most welcome :)


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 127
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 89
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 45
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 6
Sohan

Sohan

Total Accepted Answers: 5

114

Templates

292734

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us