We’re with you. JoomShaper is offering a 20% Discount on all plans due to the impact of COVID-19

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Helix II V2.18 Quickstart - error 1054

Featured Lock Resolved Bug
I just downloaded an installed the QuickStart Helix V2.18 template. I get a database error #1054
"Unknown column 'extra_query' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT update_site_id, type, location, last_check_timestamp, extra_query FROM u4to6_update_sites WHERE enabled = 1"

In addition I have the following Database Errors:

" Database schema version (3.2.0) does not match CMS version (3.3.0-2014-04-02).
Database update version (3.2.0) does not match CMS version (3.3.1).
Table 'u4to6_update_sites' does not have column 'extra_query'. (From file 3.2.2-2013-12-22.sql.)
Table 'u4to6_updates' does not have column 'extra_query'. (From file 3.2.2-2013-12-22.sql.)
Table 'u4to6_updates' does not have column 'version' with type 'varchar(32)'. (From file 3.2.2-2014-01-18.sql.)"

You cannot update Joomla as it does not recognize the present version installed. Additionally you cannot load any extensions - it just hangs.

This is a serious bug that you should get on right away as the newbie will be totally frustrated and you will probably lose someone who is interested in the Helix II framework.

3 Answers

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,
Make sure that, you installed given database name isn't exist.

- Thanks

jngonzalez

I tested the Helix II QuickStart V2.18 again and got the same error but used the "fix" to repair the database and the database was repaired.

The database name was unique.

I do not understand why I am getting the Joomla version uknown right after the clean install.

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

i installed in my local host and server helix 2 its woking great. could you please pm me hosting access ?

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us