We’re with you. JoomShaper is offering a 20% Discount on all plans due to the impact of COVID-19

Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

How about a description for the sessions???

Featured Lock Resolved
Having the session listing is good, but it would be more beneficial to allow someone to ready more about the actual session if they click on it.. how about adding a session description in the session module in SP Eventum??

15 Answers

szymas

More than a month ago #Permalink
meannig in the Eventum: Add/Edit Session

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Thanks for your query. Yes you can Add/Edit Session from back end . Thanks

szymas

More than a month ago #Permalink
no add a full description to a session.. there is no place to add a description for the sessions.. the only thing you have is the session name

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Please check this video. I think it will be helpful for you and all.



Thanks

szymas

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Please check this video. I think it will be helpful for you and all.



Thanks
Sorry but that does NOIT tell me that you can have a description of each of the sessions .. I know I can add/edit sessions BUT THERE IS NO PLACE TO PUT A DESCRIPTION ABOUT THE ACTUAL SESSION TELLING WHAT THE SESSION IS ABOUT

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
szymas wrote:

no add a full description to a session.. there is no place to add a description for the sessions.. the only thing you have is the session name


Thanks for your reply. There are no description option/filed to put description text in the session part. Thanks

Attachments (1)

  • session.png
    session.png 24.8 KB

szymas

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

szymas wrote:

no add a full description to a session.. there is no place to add a description for the sessions.. the only thing you have is the session name


Thanks for your reply. There are no description option/filed to put description text in the session part. Thanks


Can I vote for this.. I could hack the code myalf but it seems like something that should be there?

szymas

More than a month ago #Permalink
There is STILL no solution to add a session description on the SESSION itself like there is for the speakers.. why hasn't this been addressed yet? it seems foolish to have a link to the speaker from the schedule page but nothing to give a description on the session itself???? :(

Toufiq wrote:

Thanks for your query. Yes you can Add/Edit Session from back end . Thanks

Attachments (1)

  • 2-1-2016 9-19-49 AM.png
    2-1-2016 9-19-49 AM.png 134.9 KB

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
szymas wrote:

There is STILL no solution to add a session description on the SESSION itself like there is for the speakers.. why hasn't this been addressed yet? it seems foolish to have a link to the speaker from the schedule page but nothing to give a description on the session itself???? :(

Toufiq wrote:

Thanks for your query. Yes you can Add/Edit Session from back end . Thanks


Dear, Thanks for your reply. Next update are not ready. We will add as soon as possible. Thanks

szymas

More than a month ago #Permalink
Is there a way to do this..? having a session description

Toufiq wrote:

szymas wrote:

no add a full description to a session.. there is no place to add a description for the sessions.. the only thing you have is the session name


Thanks for your reply. There are no description option/filed to put description text in the session part. Thanks

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
szymas wrote:

Is there a way to do this..? having a session description

Toufiq wrote:

szymas wrote:

no add a full description to a session.. there is no place to add a description for the sessions.. the only thing you have is the session name


Thanks for your reply. There are no description option/filed to put description text in the session part. Thanks


Dear, Thanks for your reply. Its big feature, that's why we need time for next update. Thanks

Hakan

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hello all,
I have just bought the Eventum template. Thank you for this beautiful template. Before buying it, I hoped that this issue which is more than 4 years old had been resolved. Unfortunately, we cannot add any details to the sessions and the session descriptions are not clickable on the frontend. I really need this feature, I hope you update the component. I have used the quickstart package.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon. Kind regards,
Hakan

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Thanks for your suggestion. Already it has been added to our working board. But, the design purpose of this feature will not add this Template that confirmed by the design & developer team.

-Thanks

Hakan

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hello Toufiq,

So this means that, this feature will not be implemented, do I understand right?

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hello Toufiq,

So this means that, this feature will not be implemented, do I understand right?


Hi there, Yes, You are right. Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

123

Templates

326946

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us