Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

How to change the front slider image (750 x 450) on Gazzette Template

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Hello,
I am using your Gazette template. How do I change the front article picture? See image attached. It shows the image size is 750 x 450 but I do not see a place within the article to make this change.

Attachments (1)

• changeImage.jpg
    changeImage.jpg 87.3 KB

10 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

3 weeks ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Thanks for your explanation. Please follow the instruction to upload or change the image.

Go to the article manager > find out your article > click on the blog option > remove the image > and upload the image

https://prnt.sc/oxl2fk

-Thanks

Toufiq - Staff

3 weeks ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your query with us. Your query is very important to us. Please follow the instruction.

Go to template settings > blog settings.

https://prnt.sc/oxjxr4

-Thanks

Kelechi

3 weeks ago #Permalink
Hello,
How do I change the article pictures? For example and using your demo template picture, how do I change the three images: A picture of a guy looking at a lady, a picture of a guy carrying a handbag, and a picture a lady smoking in the attached image?

Attachments (1)

• howtoChangeARticulePicture.jpg
    howtoChangeARticulePicture.jpg 138 KB

Kelechi

3 weeks ago #Permalink
Hello,
Something strange is happening. I changed an article and when I return to edit the article, I am getting an error. See image1, image2 and image3 attached showing the article and the error.

Attachments (3)

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg 72.8 KB
  • image2.jpg
    image2.jpg 206.8 KB
  • image3.jpg
    image3.jpg 49 KB

Toufiq - Staff

3 weeks ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Thank for your cooperation. I have checked your site and it works fine. I have uploaded an image and it has been changed successfully.

-Thanks

Kelechi

3 weeks ago #Permalink
Hello,
I checked the website and the error is still there. The error is in the article titled: Nothing can stop actualisation of Biafra..." See image attached. When you return to the front of the site and select the article, you will get the error.

Attachments (2)

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg 56.9 KB
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg 217.3 KB

Toufiq - Staff

3 weeks ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Thanks for your reply. Please delete the article and create a new article. If you found the same problem again, please let me know.

-Thanks

Kelechi

3 weeks ago #Permalink
Okay, thank you. I will let you know if it occurs again.

Toufiq - Staff

3 weeks ago #Permalink
Okay, thank you. I will let you know if it occurs again.

Thanks

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 121
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 110
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 82
Kamruzzaman Alam

Kamruzzaman Alam

Total Accepted Answers: 5
FUTURECLIENT

FUTURECLIENT

Total Accepted Answers: 2

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us