Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

How to use eventum components w Page builder

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Hi,

How can I use Eventnum component:

upcoming Schedules
Speakers etc

When I use Page builder and 1page template.

Please advise.
regards,
Udi

9 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please check video tutorial for adding speaker, session, schedule with sp pagebuilder. Please check below video tutorial.



-Thanks

udi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please check video tutorial for adding speaker, session, schedule with sp pagebuilder. Please check below video tutorial.



-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,

Thank you for detailed reply.
- Why don't you publish all education material with the relevent template/tool?

- From the film - I saw that Page builder has a new TAB - for eventum.

My version doesn't have it - see attached !!

What should be done to see it on Page builder?

regards,
Udi

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
udi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please check video tutorial for adding speaker, session, schedule with sp pagebuilder. Please check below video tutorial.



-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,

Thank you for detailed reply.
- Why don't you publish all education material with the relevent template/tool?

- From the film - I saw that Page builder has a new TAB - for eventum.

My version doesn't have it - see attached !!

What should be done to see it on Page builder?

regards,
Udi


Hi udi, Thanks for your reply. Eventum addon for eventum template, that's why its not included with sp pagebuilder. Thanks

udi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

udi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please check video tutorial for adding speaker, session, schedule with sp pagebuilder. Please check below video tutorial.



-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,

Thank you for detailed reply.
- Why don't you publish all education material with the relevent template/tool?

- From the film - I saw that Page builder has a new TAB - for eventum.

My version doesn't have it - see attached !!

What should be done to see it on Page builder?

regards,
Udi


Hi udi, Thanks for your reply. Eventum addon for eventum template, that's why its not included with sp pagebuilder. Thanks

But I have the eventum template and the page builder - how to connect it together to see the same as the video?
see attached.

regards,
Udi

Attachments (1)

  • eventum missing.png
    eventum missing.png 145 KB

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
udi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

udi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please check video tutorial for adding speaker, session, schedule with sp pagebuilder. Please check below video tutorial.



-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,

Thank you for detailed reply.
- Why don't you publish all education material with the relevent template/tool?

- From the film - I saw that Page builder has a new TAB - for eventum.

My version doesn't have it - see attached !!

What should be done to see it on Page builder?

regards,
Udi


Hi udi, Thanks for your reply. Eventum addon for eventum template, that's why its not included with sp pagebuilder. Thanks

But I have the eventum template and the page builder - how to connect it together to see the same as the video?
see attached.

regards,
Udi


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please give me site url with admin info via pm. Thanks

udi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

udi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

udi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please check video tutorial for adding speaker, session, schedule with sp pagebuilder. Please check below video tutorial.



-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,

Thank you for detailed reply.
- Why don't you publish all education material with the relevent template/tool?

- From the film - I saw that Page builder has a new TAB - for eventum.

My version doesn't have it - see attached !!

What should be done to see it on Page builder?

regards,
Udi


Hi udi, Thanks for your reply. Eventum addon for eventum template, that's why its not included with sp pagebuilder. Thanks

But I have the eventum template and the page builder - how to connect it together to see the same as the video?
see attached.

regards,
Udi


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please give me site url with admin info via pm. Thanks
Hi, sent you pm as you asked.
regards,
Udi

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi udi,

Thanks for your pm and reply. But its not possible to use eventum addon in separate sp pagebuilder. If you want to use eventum addon, then you have to use quick pack of eventum template. If you need more help from us, please let us know.

-Thanks

udi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Hi udi,

Thanks for your pm and reply. But its not possible to use eventum addon in separate sp pagebuilder. If you want to use eventum addon, then you have to use quick pack of eventum template. If you need more help from us, please let us know.

-Thanks

Hi,
It's all about the same site ...
It's impossible to install new site for each template.

You provide rich environment to cover all aspects and it's really great.
In case of events, it's part of the business.
I already use 2 templates and now the eventum.

Silo's are not an option ..

Have you thought for a solution to users who like your products and use it?

regards,
Udi

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
udi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

udi wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please check video tutorial for adding speaker, session, schedule with sp pagebuilder. Please check below video tutorial.



-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,

Thank you for detailed reply.
- Why don't you publish all education material with the relevent template/tool?

- From the film - I saw that Page builder has a new TAB - for eventum.

My version doesn't have it - see attached !!

What should be done to see it on Page builder?

regards,
Udi


Hi udi, Thanks for your reply. Eventum addon for eventum template, that's why its not included with sp pagebuilder. Thanks

But I have the eventum template and the page builder - how to connect it together to see the same as the video?
see attached.

regards,
Udi


Your screenshot is template of onepage. You have to use eventum quickpack for getting eventum addon features. Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 103
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 92
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 88
Rifat Wahid Alif

Rifat Wahid Alif

Total Accepted Answers: 2
FUTURECLIENT

FUTURECLIENT

Total Accepted Answers: 2

115

Templates

295741

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us