Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Images from Helix Blog not displaying

Featured Lock Resolved
Hi all,
i'm working on a site here:
http://lavocedelmontesm.altervista.org/index.php

and how you can see the image in article blog preview are not visible.
In Helix blog options i used the Standard Post Format

Thanks

Attachments (1)

  • Errore_Home.jpg
    Errore_Home.jpg 154.2 KB

10 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Please send me your FTP & joomla administrator login info via pm. I will let you know next working day.

-Thanks

Marco C.

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Please send me your FTP & joomla administrator login info via pm. I will let you know next working day.

-Thanks


Hi Toufiq,
please don't forget about me.
;)

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We have fixed your issue. Please check & let us know.

-Thanks

Marco C.

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We have fixed your issue. Please check & let us know.

-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,
thanks for your reply but how can i set the image dimension as in your demo template?

Thanks,
Marco

Attachments (1)

  • compare.jpg
    compare.jpg 134 KB

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We have fixed your issue. Please check & let us know.

-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,
thanks for your reply but how can i set the image dimension as in your demo template?

Thanks,
Marco


Hi, Please insert as like demo dimension image. Thanks

Marco C.

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We have fixed your issue. Please check & let us know.

-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,
thanks for your reply but how can i set the image dimension as in your demo template?

Thanks,
Marco


Hi, Please insert as like demo dimension image. Thanks


Hi,
I'd like to have the first news with image bigger than other news... as in the jpg attached.
Thanks

Attachments (1)

  • right.jpg
    right.jpg 213.2 KB

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We have fixed your issue. Please check & let us know.

-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,
thanks for your reply but how can i set the image dimension as in your demo template?

Thanks,
Marco


Hi, Please insert as like demo dimension image. Thanks


Hi,
I'd like to have the first news with image bigger than other news... as in the jpg attached.
Thanks


Hi, Did you insert image as like demo image size? Please let me know. Thanks

Marco C.

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We have fixed your issue. Please check & let us know.

-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,
thanks for your reply but how can i set the image dimension as in your demo template?

Thanks,
Marco


Hi, Please insert as like demo dimension image. Thanks


Hi,
I'd like to have the first news with image bigger than other news... as in the jpg attached.
Thanks


Hi, Did you insert image as like demo image size? Please let me know. Thanks


Hi,
the image's dimensions on my site are 850x500 as the image dimensions used on your demo.

Thanks

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We have fixed your issue. Please check & let us know.

-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,
thanks for your reply but how can i set the image dimension as in your demo template?

Thanks,
Marco


Hi, Please insert as like demo dimension image. Thanks


Hi,
I'd like to have the first news with image bigger than other news... as in the jpg attached.
Thanks


Hi, Did you insert image as like demo image size? Please let me know. Thanks


Hi,
the image's dimensions on my site are 850x500 as the image dimensions used on your demo.

Thanks


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please add this css code inside css file.

.article-thumb img {
width: 100% !important;
}


-Thanks

Marco C.

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Marco C. wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. We have fixed your issue. Please check & let us know.

-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,
thanks for your reply but how can i set the image dimension as in your demo template?

Thanks,
Marco


Hi, Please insert as like demo dimension image. Thanks


Hi,
I'd like to have the first news with image bigger than other news... as in the jpg attached.
Thanks


Hi, Did you insert image as like demo image size? Please let me know. Thanks


Hi,
the image's dimensions on my site are 850x500 as the image dimensions used on your demo.

Thanks


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please add this css code inside css file.

.article-thumb img {
width: 100% !important;
}


-Thanks

Hi Toufiq,
thanks for your reply and please forgive me but in this way the image of the first article is a square image and not a resized image of the original rectangular image.
Maybe I have to upload the original 850x500 image via ftp?
Anyway, thanks also if you can not help me.
Marco


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 110
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 61
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 47
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Total Accepted Answers: 14
Rashida Rahman

Rashida Rahman

Total Accepted Answers: 12

118

Templates

303050

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us