Support Forums

Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Is there something I can do to show all of my Sessions in a single page? (Over 500 crashes)

Featured Lock Resolved
Hello,
I was wondering if there's anything you/i could do to show all of my Sessions. I used to be able to show them all, but when our project started moving forward, and we began creating a lot more Sessions, it doesn't seem possible to show them all, and it would be ever so helpful if we could still do it. I should also add that to return to the Session page i have to log out and log back in, otherwise it will keep crashing my page.
I'll be waiting patiently for an answer.

Thank you for your time.

2 Answers

Arun Sasi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Check this http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/joomla-3/system-settings/session-lifetime. I think this link will help you.

Thanks
Arun

rochaduarte

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hello again,

My problem isn't the session lifetime, for we do not stay away from our computers while signed in. We already have over 1000 sessions, and the page doesn't seem to be able to handle them all.

Thanks for replying.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 146
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 119
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 66
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 5
Peter Atkin

Peter Atkin

Total Accepted Answers: 2

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us