Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Language Switch

Featured Lock Resolved Bug
Hello

I have a problem with Minima template and multilanguage site.

When I switch between languages the main manu is chenged only with the second click ! ...... on the first click the loaded menu is the default menu , after the second click the menu is the right menu in the right languages ( please see here : http://www.rodervision.com/cmr/index.php )

Joomla 3.4.8 with standard protostar template work fine !

How can I solve it ?

Thank you.

8 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Dear,

Thanks for your query. Please give me admin access. Let me checkout.

-Thanks

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Update: Please check your site now. Thanks

Toufiq wrote:

Dear,

Thanks for your query. Please give me admin access. Let me checkout.

-Thanks

maolor

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Update: Please check your site now. Thanks

Toufiq wrote:

Dear,

Thanks for your query. Please give me admin access. Let me checkout.

-Thanks




Hello Toufiq,

No, is not working well.

If you click on English, and after you click on Italian you will see the Menù changing ...... but is not the right menu. If you re-click on Italian is shown the right menu ( only with the second click the menù is OK ) . On the first click the menù is a thirth menu , normally not used ( is a general menu ).

The Protostar templat work well , your template not.

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
maolor wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Update: Please check your site now. Thanks

Toufiq wrote:

Dear,

Thanks for your query. Please give me admin access. Let me checkout.

-Thanks




Hello Toufiq,

No, is not working well.

If you click on English, and after you click on Italian you will see the Menù changing ...... but is not the right menu. If you re-click on Italian is shown the right menu ( only with the second click the menù is OK ) . On the first click the menù is a thirth menu , normally not used ( is a general menu ).

The Protostar templat work well , your template not.


Dear, Thanks for your reply. I would request to you that, please check details in our documentation. I hope you will success. If you can't reach there, i will take care about your problem. Thanks

maolor

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

maolor wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Update: Please check your site now. Thanks

Toufiq wrote:

Dear,

Thanks for your query. Please give me admin access. Let me checkout.

-Thanks




Hello Toufiq,

No, is not working well.

If you click on English, and after you click on Italian you will see the Menù changing ...... but is not the right menu. If you re-click on Italian is shown the right menu ( only with the second click the menù is OK ) . On the first click the menù is a thirth menu , normally not used ( is a general menu ).

The Protostar templat work well , your template not.


Dear, Thanks for your reply. I would request to you that, please check details in our documentation. I hope you will success. If you can't reach there, i will take care about your problem. Thanks





What documentation ?
What I must read ?

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
maolor wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

maolor wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Update: Please check your site now. Thanks

Toufiq wrote:

Dear,

Thanks for your query. Please give me admin access. Let me checkout.

-Thanks




Hello Toufiq,

No, is not working well.

If you click on English, and after you click on Italian you will see the Menù changing ...... but is not the right menu. If you re-click on Italian is shown the right menu ( only with the second click the menù is OK ) . On the first click the menù is a thirth menu , normally not used ( is a general menu ).

The Protostar templat work well , your template not.


Dear, Thanks for your reply. I would request to you that, please check details in our documentation. I hope you will success. If you can't reach there, i will take care about your problem. Thanks





What documentation ?
What I must read ?



https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix3/how-to-create-a-multilingual-site

maolor

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

maolor wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

maolor wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Update: Please check your site now. Thanks

Toufiq wrote:

Dear,

Thanks for your query. Please give me admin access. Let me checkout.

-Thanks




Hello Toufiq,

No, is not working well.

If you click on English, and after you click on Italian you will see the Menù changing ...... but is not the right menu. If you re-click on Italian is shown the right menu ( only with the second click the menù is OK ) . On the first click the menù is a thirth menu , normally not used ( is a general menu ).

The Protostar templat work well , your template not.


Dear, Thanks for your reply. I would request to you that, please check details in our documentation. I hope you will success. If you can't reach there, i will take care about your problem. Thanks





What documentation ?
What I must read ?



https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix3/how-to-create-a-multilingual-site



Hello Toufiq,

I have read the documentation and checked my site but the problem is always the same ....... When I click on the Italian Flag on the first click is shown the "mainmenu" ( tha is disabled) on the second click is shown the "italian menu" ( the right menu ) ......... I dont' find nothing to do .
If I activate the protostar Template the behaviour is correct ..... I think there is something wrong in your Template .
Chn you help us ?
Thank you
Maurizio

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Dear, While i tried to login administrator panel. Error display below.

Warning
Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

-Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 157
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 85
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 26
Al Mamun

Al Mamun

Total Accepted Answers: 3
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 3

113

Templates

289355

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us