Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

make it 100%

Featured Lock Resolved
So, I've been trying to make this thing 100% tall and wide, and it sort of works. I can get the outter div to expand no problem, but the inner one will always stay at the pixel size chosen in the admin.

I even edited this line in the tmpl file: <div id="fs-sp1-<?php echo $uniqid ?>" style="overflow:hidden;position:relative;height:<?php echo $height ?>px;width:<?php echo $width ?>px">

I tried changing the PX to %, removing the size altogether then putting 100% width and height in the css, and even used a style tag to make it full size. Didn't work no matter what.

Any ideas?

http://pushthepixel.ca/2012/

3 Answers

Jeff Monk

More than a month ago #Permalink
I figured it out. There were PX tags in the JS files. Doh.

WOrks mint now :D

Jeff Monk

New problem.

I'd like to get the content from <div class="fs-sp1-desc"> to sit on top of the graphic, but so far have been unable to do so. I've played with the z-index and positioned it absolutely, but it won't sit on top.

Any ideas?

Lorraine Smith

Hi pushthepixel,

I am also trying to make the freelider SP1 100%, I just want the width 100%.

I can't seem to get it to work, can you tell me everything the files and the lines of code that you changed to get your module to 100%.

Much appreciated.

Thanks
Lorraine

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 129
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 81
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 66
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 6
Rifat Wahid Alif

Rifat Wahid Alif

Total Accepted Answers: 5

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us