Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Megadeal-II template updated!

Featured Lock Resolved Bug
Dear users, as a part of our continuous experience improvement efforts, we’ve updated the Megadeal-II template on April 4th, 2016. The latest version of the title is 1.4. This time we’ve added Joomla 3.5 support and fixed the Virtuemart price issues.

Learn more, see demo and download Megadeal II here.

Thanks for being with JoomShaper. More exciting stuffs are on the way!

25 Answers

Michael

More than a month ago #Permalink
Virtuemart price issues are still there

nick lucas

More than a month ago #Permalink
Corrupt file again when using Kickstart.php to extract on server and also akeeba extract. Same for Revibe template.

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Virtuemart price issues are still there!

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Manuel wrote:

Virtuemart price issues are still there!


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please see procedure of virtuemart.

1. Your product coast price $80
2. Your product base price $80 (Auto set)
3. Final price will same if you don't set tax. If you set tax then it will increase
4. If you want to override your final price then go to Override box & check box select Override (Set your desire price)
5. While you set override price then only strikethrough your main price
6. If you don't set override price, then don't show strikethrough price

Note: Whole pricing process are virtuemart.

-Thanks

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Virtuemart price issues are still there!


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please see procedure of virtuemart.

1. Your product coast price $80
2. Your product base price $80 (Auto set)
3. Final price will same if you don't set tax. If you set tax then it will increase
4. If you want to override your final price then go to Override box & check box select Override (Set your desire price)
5. While you set override price then only strikethrough your main price
6. If you don't set override price, then don't show strikethrough price

Note: Whole pricing process are virtuemart.

-Thanks




Hi,
you're right. The coast price strikethrough doesnt appear, thanks.

But

When users agree a product, the cart shows price coast again --> In virtuemart i've specified only final prices are shown.
If users display the cart, it shows final price.

How i can do the cart shows final price?

Thanks!

Attachments (3)

  • price.jpg
    price.jpg 25.6 KB
  • cart.jpg
    cart.jpg 2.9 KB
  • cart extended.jpg
    cart extended.jpg 20.4 KB

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Manuel wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Virtuemart price issues are still there!


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please see procedure of virtuemart.

1. Your product coast price $80
2. Your product base price $80 (Auto set)
3. Final price will same if you don't set tax. If you set tax then it will increase
4. If you want to override your final price then go to Override box & check box select Override (Set your desire price)
5. While you set override price then only strikethrough your main price
6. If you don't set override price, then don't show strikethrough price

Note: Whole pricing process are virtuemart.

-Thanks




Hi,
you're right. The coast price strikethrough doesnt appear, thanks.

But

When users agree a product, the cart shows price coast again --> In virtuemart i've specified only final prices are shown.
If users display the cart, it shows final price.

How i can do the cart shows final price?

Thanks!



Also, if i want to override prices:
coast price: 87.19
final price: 105.50
override: 97.50

The % discount and "you save" is Ok, but the template shows final price 97.50 (its ok) but strikethrough coast price 87.19. It looks like i've rise up prices.

Thanks

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Manuel wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Virtuemart price issues are still there!


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Please see procedure of virtuemart.

1. Your product coast price $80
2. Your product base price $80 (Auto set)
3. Final price will same if you don't set tax. If you set tax then it will increase
4. If you want to override your final price then go to Override box & check box select Override (Set your desire price)
5. While you set override price then only strikethrough your main price
6. If you don't set override price, then don't show strikethrough price

Note: Whole pricing process are virtuemart.

-Thanks




Hi,
you're right. The coast price strikethrough doesnt appear, thanks.

But

When users agree a product, the cart shows price coast again --> In virtuemart i've specified only final prices are shown.
If users display the cart, it shows final price.

How i can do the cart shows final price?

Thanks!



Also, if i want to override prices:
coast price: 87.19
final price: 105.50
override: 97.50

The % discount and "you save" is Ok, but the template shows final price 97.50 (its ok) but strikethrough coast price 87.19. It looks like i've rise up prices.

Thanks



ALSO

The slide shows de final price, the modules show the coast price. One product costs 29.70 in the slide and 24.55 in the module.
How could i fix it?

One month since i've purchase de template, still i cant work.

Thanks

Attachments (2)

  • slide.jpg
    slide.jpg 26.9 KB
  • module.jpg
    module.jpg 13.8 KB

Michael

More than a month ago #Permalink
Manuel wrote:

The slide shows de final price, the modules show the coast price. One product costs 29.70 in the slide and 24.55 in the module.
How could i fix it?

One month since i've purchase de template, still i cant work.


In other words they didn't fixed it YET!
Join the line my friend... they know exactly the template's problems but still they do nothing... look how many posts are for prices problems.. and when you ask them how to they ask you for ftp details and they fix it SOMETIME and of course only what you told them. For example if you tell them a module price problem they will fix it but nothing more till you find that the price problem is everywhere.
Then they will tell you to send them email, then to post your problem and then you just talk to the hand....and days are passing...

Just see how many posts are with same problems... and after 1 month nothing happened and they post that they fixed it... Too bad cause you are making good and beautiful templates joomshapers.. but once i needed your help i am very dissapointed..and specially an eshop template with so many MAJOR PRICE problems and without good support is ridiculous!

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Michael wrote:

Manuel wrote:

The slide shows de final price, the modules show the coast price. One product costs 29.70 in the slide and 24.55 in the module.
How could i fix it?

One month since i've purchase de template, still i cant work.


In other words they didn't fixed it YET!
Join the line my friend... they know exactly the template's problems but still they do nothing... look how many posts are for prices problems.. and when you ask them how to they ask you for ftp details and they fix it SOMETIME and of course only what you told them. For example if you tell them a module price problem they will fix it but nothing more till you find that the price problem is everywhere.
Then they will tell you to send them email, then to post your problem and then you just talk to the hand....and days are passing...

Just see how many posts are with same problems... and after 1 month nothing happened and they post that they fixed it... Too bad cause you are making good and beautiful templates joomshapers.. but once i needed your help i am very dissapointed..and specially an eshop template with so many MAJOR PRICE problems and without good support is ridiculous!



Maybe they should refund money. We've payed something useless

Michael

More than a month ago #Permalink
Manuel wrote:

Maybe they should refund money. We've payed something useless


I will wait one more week... if they don't fix all problems i will ask for refund too

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Michael,
If you set overwrite price then only show stroke of final price. otherwise will show only final price not overwrite price. we didn't worked in virtuemart backend.

you can see some of virtuemart documentation:
1. http://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/products-menu/edit-product.html
2. http://www.templatemonster.com/help/virtuemart-3-x-how-manage-prices.html#gref

- Thanks

Michael

More than a month ago #Permalink
Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Michael,
If you set overwrite price then only show stroke of final price. otherwise will show only final price not overwrite price. we didn't worked in virtuemart backend.

you can see some of virtuemart documentation:
1. http://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/products-menu/edit-product.html
2. http://www.templatemonster.com/help/virtuemart-3-x-how-manage-prices.html#gref

- Thanks


Hi Rifat, thanks for reply
It is not an virtuemart issue and you can see it simply by set another template as default. There you can see all prices correct
It is an override issue of megadeal ii template. Megadeal ii template choose what price should show and overrides virtuemart price settings

If i set an override price then i see override price as main (correct) and with strikethrough i should see final price... BUT still i see cost price there (one of the bugs)
Joomshapers has allready fixed for my site this issue (but not for update toofiq talks)..and now i see correct prices except at some modules..
but unfortenately it has more bugs... see my new post with new bugs here https://www.joomshaper.com/forums/varius-problems-on-megadeal-ii-template

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Michael,
If you set overwrite price then only show stroke of final price. otherwise will show only final price not overwrite price. we didn't worked in virtuemart backend.

you can see some of virtuemart documentation:
1. http://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/products-menu/edit-product.html
2. http://www.templatemonster.com/help/virtuemart-3-x-how-manage-prices.html#gref

- Thanks


Well, i think you'll answer the same once and again. But it doesnt mean you fix the bugs.
One of them, as you can see in the pic: one module shows final price, other module shows cost price with the same virtuemart configuration.

I think its time to give us a solution

Regards

Attachments (1)

  • bug.jpg
    bug.jpg 33.7 KB

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Manuel wrote:

Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Michael,
If you set overwrite price then only show stroke of final price. otherwise will show only final price not overwrite price. we didn't worked in virtuemart backend.

you can see some of virtuemart documentation:
1. http://docs.virtuemart.net/manual/products-menu/edit-product.html
2. http://www.templatemonster.com/help/virtuemart-3-x-how-manage-prices.html#gref

- Thanks


Well, i think you'll answer the same once and again. But it doesnt mean you fix the bugs.
One of them, as you can see in the pic: one module shows final price, other module shows cost price with the same virtuemart configuration.

I think its time to give us a solution

Regards


Any news?? We're waiting for.
Thanks

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Manuel,
We strikethrough final price when you insert overwrite price for a product from virtuemart backend. we aren't showing cost price right now, we have updated this issue in last update. Please check megadeal ii change log from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/megadeal-ii#changelog

- Thanks

Michael

More than a month ago #Permalink
Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Manuel,
We strikethrough final price when you insert overwrite price for a product from virtuemart backend. we aren't showing cost price right now, we have updated this issue in last update. Please check megadeal ii change log from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/megadeal-ii#changelog

- Thanks


Well... this is last time i reply cause really is not worthing... i wonder if you tested the updated quickstart v.1.4 or you just wrote changelog

I tested at localhost and the problem is there....The only thing you fixed is that prices are final (but not in every module)
Check the screenshots, i made an new product (Τεστ είδος) and i set 123$ final price and 100$ override price. And now i see 100$ 100$ and should be 100$ 123$
So i think you don't know what you are saying my friend and you just reply

http://paper1.gr/sameproblem.jpg
http://paper1.gr/sameproblem2.jpg

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Manuel,
We strikethrough final price when you insert overwrite price for a product from virtuemart backend. we aren't showing cost price right now, we have updated this issue in last update. Please check megadeal ii change log from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/megadeal-ii#changelog

- Thanks


Hi, Rifat,
I'm working with last version. And sorry but no, you have not fixed the bug yet.
IF YOU SEE THE ATTACHED PIC, the template displays final price in countdown slider, but no in the rest modules.


Viewing the attached images:
Do you think you have fixed the bugs?
Do you think its a bad virtuemart configuration, really?

Regards

Attachments (3)

  • cart extended.jpg
    cart extended.jpg 20.4 KB
  • countdown.jpg
    countdown.jpg 73 KB
  • categorymodule.jpg
    categorymodule.jpg 70 KB

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Manuel wrote:

Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Manuel,
We strikethrough final price when you insert overwrite price for a product from virtuemart backend. we aren't showing cost price right now, we have updated this issue in last update. Please check megadeal ii change log from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/megadeal-ii#changelog

- Thanks


Hi, Rifat,
I'm working with last version. And sorry but no, you have not fixed the bug yet.
IF YOU SEE THE ATTACHED PIC, the template displays final price in countdown slider, but no in the rest modules.


Viewing the attached images:
Do you think you have fixed the bugs?
Do you think its a bad virtuemart configuration, really?

Regards


Hi, Is it possible to share your site url with us. Thanks

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Manuel,
We strikethrough final price when you insert overwrite price for a product from virtuemart backend. we aren't showing cost price right now, we have updated this issue in last update. Please check megadeal ii change log from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/megadeal-ii#changelog

- Thanks


Hi, Rifat,
I'm working with last version. And sorry but no, you have not fixed the bug yet.
IF YOU SEE THE ATTACHED PIC, the template displays final price in countdown slider, but no in the rest modules.


Viewing the attached images:
Do you think you have fixed the bugs?
Do you think its a bad virtuemart configuration, really?

Regards


Hi, Is it possible to share your site url with us. Thanks


Yes,
http://www.tododelicatessen.es

Thanks

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Manuel wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Manuel,
We strikethrough final price when you insert overwrite price for a product from virtuemart backend. we aren't showing cost price right now, we have updated this issue in last update. Please check megadeal ii change log from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/megadeal-ii#changelog

- Thanks


Hi, Rifat,
I'm working with last version. And sorry but no, you have not fixed the bug yet.
IF YOU SEE THE ATTACHED PIC, the template displays final price in countdown slider, but no in the rest modules.


Viewing the attached images:
Do you think you have fixed the bugs?
Do you think its a bad virtuemart configuration, really?

Regards


Hi, Is it possible to share your site url with us. Thanks


Yes,
http://www.tododelicatessen.es

Thanks


Hi Manuel, Please check private message. Thanks

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Manuel,
We strikethrough final price when you insert overwrite price for a product from virtuemart backend. we aren't showing cost price right now, we have updated this issue in last update. Please check megadeal ii change log from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/megadeal-ii#changelog

- Thanks


Hi, Rifat,
I'm working with last version. And sorry but no, you have not fixed the bug yet.
IF YOU SEE THE ATTACHED PIC, the template displays final price in countdown slider, but no in the rest modules.


Viewing the attached images:
Do you think you have fixed the bugs?
Do you think its a bad virtuemart configuration, really?

Regards


Hi, Is it possible to share your site url with us. Thanks


Yes,
http://www.tododelicatessen.es

Thanks


Hi Manuel, Please check private message. Thanks



I've replied to you. Thanks

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Manuel wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Manuel,
We strikethrough final price when you insert overwrite price for a product from virtuemart backend. we aren't showing cost price right now, we have updated this issue in last update. Please check megadeal ii change log from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/megadeal-ii#changelog

- Thanks


Hi, Rifat,
I'm working with last version. And sorry but no, you have not fixed the bug yet.
IF YOU SEE THE ATTACHED PIC, the template displays final price in countdown slider, but no in the rest modules.


Viewing the attached images:
Do you think you have fixed the bugs?
Do you think its a bad virtuemart configuration, really?

Regards


Hi, Is it possible to share your site url with us. Thanks


Yes,
http://www.tododelicatessen.es

Thanks


Hi Manuel, Please check private message. Thanks



I've replied to you. Thanks


May you answer me? THanks!!

Manuel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Manuel wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Manuel wrote:

Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi Manuel,
We strikethrough final price when you insert overwrite price for a product from virtuemart backend. we aren't showing cost price right now, we have updated this issue in last update. Please check megadeal ii change log from here: https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/megadeal-ii#changelog

- Thanks


Hi, Rifat,
I'm working with last version. And sorry but no, you have not fixed the bug yet.
IF YOU SEE THE ATTACHED PIC, the template displays final price in countdown slider, but no in the rest modules.


Viewing the attached images:
Do you think you have fixed the bugs?
Do you think its a bad virtuemart configuration, really?

Regards


Hi, Is it possible to share your site url with us. Thanks


Yes,
http://www.tododelicatessen.es

Thanks


Hi Manuel, Please check private message. Thanks



I've replied to you. Thanks


May you answer me? THanks!!


Any advances with this template's bugs??????

You'll answer us?
I gave you my ftp data and no answer

Thanks

oifuente

More than a month ago #Permalink
Nov. 11 /2017 I have the same problem with this template !!!!

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Nov. 11 /2017 I have the same problem with this template !!!!


Hi, I would request to you that, please create the new forum post. Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 106
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 102
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 41
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 4
J

johnny

Total Accepted Answers: 3

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us