We’re with you. JoomShaper is offering a 20% Discount on all plans due to the impact of COVID-19.

Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

my website using the VOCAL template loads forever!

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Hi!
I installed the template VOCAL in a shared hosting server but my website does not load. It loads forever.
My web provider told me that I needs a VPS server. But i don't need. So what can i change during installation? Pls can someone helps me?
Thanks in advance.

20 Answers

Arun Sasi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Are using quickstart pack?

Specifications of your shared hsoting server?

Why your web provider forcing for VPS?

Thanks

Arun

Moimeni

More than a month ago #Permalink
Thank you Arun!

1- I am using the quickstart.

2- Specifications of your shared hosting server are:

Our servers use 2 x Intel Quad Core Xeon processors (total 16 processing cores), 24 GB RAM,
latest generation of Western Digital disk drives (RE4) and 1000 Mbps Internet connection ports.


3- The web provider are forcing me for VPS since the website loads forever and my ressources limits used for the website is too small.
They thinks that it's a question of optimization since other of your templates work fine.

They also advise me to read this article: magazine.joomla.org/issues/issue-apr-2014/item/1820-10-tips-for-a-fast-joomla-website

N.B.: I am not ready to used VPS server since it costs lot of money for me. So how should solve the problem?

thanks.
Moimeni.



Arun Sasi wrote:

Hi,

Are using quickstart pack?

Specifications of your shared hsoting server?

Why your web provider forcing for VPS?

Thanks

Arun

Moimeni

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Arun! Here are another specifications of the shared hosting server:

https://www.hosting24.com/features.php

Resource Limits max_execution_time 30
Resource Limits max_input_time 60
Resource Limits memory_limit 128M
File Uploads upload_max_filesize Maximum allowed size for uploaded files. 128M
Current PHP version: 5.5






1- I am using the quickstart.

2- Specifications of your shared hosting server are:

Our servers use 2 x Intel Quad Core Xeon processors (total 16 processing cores), 24 GB RAM,
latest generation of Western Digital disk drives (RE4) and 1000 Mbps Internet connection ports.


3- The web provider are forcing me for VPS since the website loads forever and my ressources limits used for the website is too small.
They thinks that it's a question of optimization since other of your templates work fine.

They also advise me to read this article: magazine.joomla.org/issues/issue-apr-2014/item/1820-10-tips-for-a-fast-joomla-website

N.B.: I am not ready to used VPS server since it costs lot of money for me. So how should solve the problem?

thanks.
Moimeni.



Arun Sasi wrote:

Hi,

Are using quickstart pack?

Specifications of your shared hsoting server?

Why your web provider forcing for VPS?

Thanks

Arun

Arun Sasi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

I have also hosted vocal template in a shared server working fine.

Before installing vocal qucik start pack could you please try joomla quick start pack to install in your server.

Thanks
Arun

Moimeni

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Arun,

I am now confused. I ve already installed the vocal quickstart package. Should I uninstall it first?
Pls where should I get the joomla quickstart package?
Should I install the vocal quickstart package in the same folder with joomla quickstart package?

Thanks in advance?
Moimeni.


Arun Sasi wrote:

Hi,

I have also hosted vocal template in a shared server working fine.

Before installing vocal qucik start pack could you please try joomla quick start pack to install in your server.

Thanks
Arun

Arun Sasi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Please delete all vocal files for now.

Download Joomla from this link https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/releases/download/3.4.7/Joomla_3.4.7-Stable-Full_Package.zip

We need to test first default joomla is working fine

Thanks
Arun

Moimeni

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

there is no problem with joomla since I ve installed the GLAMOUR quickstart package earlier (http://tchoam.com/test/) and it works fine.
It is why the web provider said that the issue is not from their side.

N.B.: The default default joomla is working fine

Thanks.
Moimeni.



Arun Sasi wrote:

Hi,

Please delete all vocal files for now.

Download Joomla from this link https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/releases/download/3.4.7/Joomla_3.4.7-Stable-Full_Package.zip

We need to test first default joomla is working fine

Thanks
Arun

Moimeni

More than a month ago #Permalink
Joomla is working without problem as I mentionend.


Moimeni wrote:

Hi,

there is no problem with joomla since I ve installed the GLAMOUR quickstart package earlier (http://tchoam.com/test/) and it works fine.
It is why the web provider said that the issue is not from their side.

N.B.: The default default joomla is working fine

Thanks.
Moimeni.



Arun Sasi wrote:

Hi,

Please delete all vocal files for now.

Download Joomla from this link https://github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/releases/download/3.4.7/Joomla_3.4.7-Stable-Full_Package.zip

We need to test first default joomla is working fine

Thanks
Arun

Arun Sasi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Please check your PM

Thanks
Arun

Moimeni

More than a month ago #Permalink
Sorry what is the PM?
thanks.

Arun Sasi wrote:

Please check your PM

Thanks
Arun

Arun Sasi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Private Message

Moimeni

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Arun,
did you get my private message with of cpanel details? I was waiting for your message.
Thanks.

Arun Sasi wrote:

Private Message

Arun Sasi

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

I have tested vocal in two hosting, voal site working perfectly. It seems there is an issue with your hosting.

Thanks
Arun

Kawshar Ahmed - Senior Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
I have installed the quickstart pack on your server and its working but your server is terribly slow. Thats why its taking huge time to load.

Moimeni

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Ahmed,
so how can I solved this issue since the web hosting think that I have to optimize my Vocal template. They tested another template from joomshaper and it works fine. So they believe that the issue is not from their side. What should I do now? I can not change the template since I bought to have the Vocal template.

Thanks.
Moimeni.

Kawshar Ahmed wrote:

I have installed the quickstart pack on your server and its working but your server is terribly slow. Thats why its taking huge time to load.

Kawshar Ahmed - Senior Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
You need to contact with the hosting provider to know whats wrong with your server.

Thanks

Moimeni

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,
since one week, I have discussed with them and there were no solution from their side. They told me that this template has to be optimized. Why others work fine?
I need a solution.
Thanks.

Kawshar Ahmed wrote:

You need to contact with the hosting provider to know whats wrong with your server.

Thanks

Kawshar Ahmed - Senior Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Please try in a different server. The template is itself optimised. It seems that your server is taking huge time to respond which is nothing related to the template.

Moimeni

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Ahmed,
I will try and I will let you know. But could you tell why another template without problem?
Which difference is between GLAMOUR and VOCAL templates?

Thanks.

Kawshar Ahmed wrote:

Please try in a different server. The template is itself optimised. It seems that your server is taking huge time to respond which is nothing related to the template.

Kawshar Ahmed - Senior Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
I am not sure why because it seems the issue with server response time. Please try in a different server and let me know the result.

Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

124

Templates

331667

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us