Support Forums

Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

News Show SP2 BUG

Featured Lock Resolved Bug
Hello
I meet a difficulty in the use of New Show SP2 in homepage of my site.
When I click arrows, the module disappears.
Can you help me?

my site is http://newcap.conviction.eu/

14 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Dear,

Thanks for your query. There are six article, but you set four article per slide, missing two article of your module. Please add two article. if you have more query, please let us know.

-Thanks

zapata

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hello thank you for your answer.

I have now 10 articles and I always have the same problem
You can see it here http://newcap.conviction.eu/

Thank you for your help

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
zapata wrote:

Hello thank you for your answer.

I have now 10 articles and I always have the same problem
You can see it here http://newcap.conviction.eu/

Thank you for your help


Dear, Thanks for your reply. Please try to understand, 4x2=8(2 slide) & 4x3=12 (3 slide). If you put 10 article, then it must be break rules. Every slide contain 4 article. Thanks

zapata

More than a month ago #Permalink
Dear Toufiq,

Thank you for your answer.
I make an effort of understanding.
Now i have 12 items in the category and 4 Items in home page (News Show SP2) and the problem continuous, my homepage plays the accordion ;-).

You can see it here http://newcap.conviction.eu/

Thank you for your help

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
zapata wrote:

Dear Toufiq,

Thank you for your answer.
I make an effort of understanding.
Now i have 12 items in the category and 4 Items in home page (News Show SP2) and the problem continuous, my homepage plays the accordion ;-).

You can see it here http://newcap.conviction.eu/

Thank you for your help


Dear, Thanks for your reply. Please send me your admin info via pm. Thanks

zapata

More than a month ago #Permalink
Dear Toufiq, I sent you the admin access to private message.

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
zapata wrote:

Dear Toufiq, I sent you the admin access to private message.


Dear, I have checked from my end. But there are no problem found at present. Thanks

zapata

More than a month ago #Permalink
Dear Toufiq,

I am lost and our exchange is not effective

Took time to you to look at my homepage?

Of my quoted (esteemed) there is a problem on the module SP2

How I could make him (it) to you understand.

In your turn try to make an effort of understanding

Look with attention at this page
http://newcap.conviction.eu/

Thank you for your help(assistant)

http://newcap.conviction.eu/

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
zapata wrote:

Dear Toufiq,

I am lost and our exchange is not effective

Took time to you to look at my homepage?

Of my quoted (esteemed) there is a problem on the module SP2

How I could make him (it) to you understand.

In your turn try to make an effort of understanding

Look with attention at this page
http://newcap.conviction.eu/

Thank you for your help(assistant)

http://newcap.conviction.eu/


Dear, Thanks for your reply. Got it your problem. You will get fix asap. Thanks

Filipe

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. It was working until some days ago. Yesterday I had a complaint that it wasn't working and it was when I saw that strange behavior. Please help. It's really urgent!!

Thank you.

Filipe

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Filipe wrote:

Hello,

I have exactly the same problem. It was working until some days ago. Yesterday I had a complaint that it wasn't working and it was when I saw that strange behavior. Please help. It's really urgent!!

Thank you.

Filipe


Dear, We will give fix asap about this issues in next update. Thanks
Hello Toufiq,

I have the same problem, please check in http://www.colegasabogados.org. If your solution is add more articles then the News Shows SP2 module isn't well developed. I think the problem is with javascript please fix the module urgent and test with Chrome and Firefox lastest versions.
Toufiq wrote:

Dear,

Thanks for your query. There are six article, but you set four article per slide, missing two article of your module. Please add two article. if you have more query, please let us know.

-Thanks


Hello Toufiq,

I have the same problem, please check in http://www.colegasabogados.org. If your solution is add more articles then the News Shows SP2 module isn't well developed. I think the problem is with javascript please fix the module urgent and test with Chrome and Firefox lastest versions.

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alejandro Arroyave Valencia wrote:

Toufiq wrote:

Dear,

Thanks for your query. There are six article, but you set four article per slide, missing two article of your module. Please add two article. if you have more query, please let us know.

-Thanks


Hello Toufiq,

I have the same problem, please check in http://www.colegasabogados.org. If your solution is add more articles then the News Shows SP2 module isn't well developed. I think the problem is with javascript please fix the module urgent and test with Chrome and Firefox lastest versions.


Dear, Thanks for your reply. Please give me your admin access via pm. Let me see your back end of New Show SP2. Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 119
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 118
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 54
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 5
M

Mel

Total Accepted Answers: 2

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us