Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Not able to Update - Access-Denied 403

Featured Lock Resolved Bug
There is a Domain name : yujspiritual.co.uk - The Update of the Template and the SP page Builderboth give errors. I am trying to share them below :

Template : shaper_rental
Warning
Error connecting to the server: 403
Error
Failed to download package. Download it and install manually from https://www.joomshaper.com/index.php?option=com_product&task=download.download&product=template&id=110&sub=2.

SP Age Builder :
Warning
Update path does not exist.

Please assist.

20 Answers

Paul Frankowski - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,
please do what message said "Download it and install manually ..."
you know English, right.

Paul Frankowski - Staff

Maybe you forgot to put license key to both products, I don't know. I cannot look into your site remote without MI6 permission. :p

Vaibhav

Paul,

Update or no Update - Dont be rude to me - You need to understand that I can damage reputations of like joomshaper even before you would realize. VaibhavAggarwal.com and google Vaibhav Aggarwal BJP you need to.

I am a global Investor and pay salaries for over 200 people in India and another 40 people around 5 International locations.
So either this time or next time dont try to teach me English.

I will be happy to speak to my friends in Bangladesh - Especially when they are highly placed attorneys to engross you in a legal battle for the rest of your puny small life.

Hope you understand my polite words very loudly. I am sorry but I am not as good as you are in English - but I am writing to put my point accross in as god English as possible.

Love & regards,
-VA

Hi,
you know English, right.

Vaibhav

Maybe you forgot to put license key to both products, I don't know. I cannot look into your site remote without MI6 permission. :p

1. I have put the user name and password at two palaces as it is required. Incase there are more places it needs, then let me know.
2. The mannual Update will work when there is an update. But here - I have to update two modules - A. The Template (Where is the Annual Link) and B. The SP Page Builder.

For the sake of customer service, you seemed to be intelligent enough to understand that I would have explored the options for manually downloading. The Links for both modules dont work. It says = Link does not exist.

Kindly resolve this problem. It is a Small BuG in your system. Send us the code of the rights management module and the link to your publishing center, I will get my tech team to get it fixed and charge you for it :-)

I expect a quick resolution to the matter as we would like to proceed with some development work from a business perspective.

regards,
-VA

Paul Frankowski - Staff

Please update manually this time, so it will update path too.
How you say it in India "No problem, mister" , right.

---
Those are not modules.

Vaibhav

No We dont talk like scummy people Paul - I dont know what country you may be - but dont try to be an India. You will be thrown out. But US Indians, are welcome everywhere today as we have 100 times more money than most !!! So we prefer to Ensalve people like you make you dependent on our tech - Water - Oil - Electricity and so on. Best part is that our banks pay your salary.

Yes That is India.

Give me the Mannual Update paths.
And Please stick to business. Get your gay rights somewhere else as I see that you are clearly trying to strike a conversation and I am not interested. I have better things to do.

Paul Frankowski - Staff

I have one advice for you less emotions & write - more read.
---
You can take update URL from XML but I don't know how you want to use it?

About SPPB is inside: sppagebuilder.xml
About Rental is inside: templateDetails.xml

Vaibhav

Dont need your advice. Please save it for yourself. People like you work for me like chauffer and butlers. So Back Off and stick to business.

- The Site URLs are not getting updated and they constantly say "Access Denied-403"

So now if you can focus on work and cut the crap, I need a solution to my website's technical issues. Of I will ask a couple of people and Post about your incompetence with your pictures all over the internet and then you can dance.

We will then see what does the othe Joomla community and your own team has to say about you and your conduct with PAYING customers who pay for your salary !!

Paul Frankowski - Staff

Conversation over from my side. I do not want to read it further..

in my country, blackmail is punishable

Chris

There is a bug in Joomla 3.9.0 which stopped lots of auto-updates working.

This has been fixed in Joomla 3.9.1 which was released yesterday - try updating to Joomla 3.9.1 and checking if these updates now work, they do for me now but were also failing with this same issue on Joomla 3.9.0 (it was not just affecting JoomShaper extensions etc. but many others).

I have to admit being utterly shocked on the level of your responses though, there is absolutely no need for threats or accusations.

I'll be honest, I didn't actually understand most of your first post or subsequent ones, no need to be aggressive and threatening...

Vaibhav

Chris,

Thanks for your Quick Response. I appreciate this.
If I update the Joomla first then the Site will go down. It has been a Thumb rule on SP Page Builder Platform. I have tried to do this and there are multiple open questions.

Please advise Accordingly. And I will proceed.

As far as your feedback on my Interaction is concerned, every bit I wrote was Honest and straight - Paul had not right to respond to me - Read His First Interaction on my post - Quoted below : (Screen Shot Attached)

Paul Frankowski - Staff
2 weeks ago #Permalink
Hi,
you know English, right.

1. Is he here to teach me English or There to Provide Support ? Of Course I reserve the right to retort. I am a customer - Not a Free Loader. What is wrong with the Guy???

2. Its been more than 2 Weeks on an Issue - No resolution was provided - Is this the TAT he has ?

3. Last but not the least, What is he trying to tell me about having a Casual Conversation about me or my country - He has no business. None have - Let's Stick to Business.

4. Please read my reply to Paul on two occasions - But the Person dosen't know his subject and has no interest in responding to customers.

I have 5 Businesses to run and dont have productive time to waste with people as Unprofessional as Paul. Of course, he entailed a response from my side. I will be happy to acknowledge my mistake - IF I HAVE DONE ONE.

So let,s not get Patronising and lets get with our business. BUT If he was my Team, I would have fired him on the level of Interaction from last three weeks.

Awaiting Your advise on Technical front.

cheers

Attachments (5)

• Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 1.36.09 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 1.36.09 AM.png 329.1 KB
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 6.18.30 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 6.18.30 PM.png 341 KB
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 6.18.41 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 6.18.41 PM.png 356.9 KB
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 6.24.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 6.24.40 PM.png 364.9 KB
  • Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 6.27.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-28 at 6.27.22 PM.png 351.5 KB

Vaibhav

Conversation over from my side. I do not want to read it further..

in my country, blackmail is punishable

You are Very Kind to have stepped away. I challenge you to sue me if you can - But You cant.
Dont be patronising and know your limits.

Paul Frankowski - Staff

Should I delete this topic?
Just STOP

Andreas

I can confirm that this issue goes away after update to Joomla 3.9.1, so issue was never at Joomshaper as it seems.

Please dont delete, so funny to read....:)

Word of the day is: megalomania

Paul Frankowski - Staff

Or rather: sensitiveness :p

sylvia

wow!

Thank you Paul:

I search for this error and read what you said: "please do what message said "Download it and install manually ..."
Then I realize I didn't read all the error message.

Trouble solved.

MitchNorth

I've updated to Joomla 3.9.1

I am still receiving this message "Warning: Error connecting to the server: 403"

Trying to update from Joomshaper 3.3.4.

Obviously, I will download it and install it manually, but we shouldn't have to.

We also shouldn't have to tolerate abuse from Paul. So please Paul, do not respond.

However, I would like to know if others are still having this issue and are perhaps worried about being bullied by moderators.

Again, please Paul, do not respond.

Is this an ongoing issue? Are their conflicts with other Joomla addon components that could cause this issue?

Last time, please Paul. No response.

Chris

No more issues here...403 seems unusual, that is permissions access error, is your JoomShaper subscription valid and up to date and are your update keys added correctly in PageBuilder Pro?

Vaibhav

Now that the Mannual Update is working. I am unable to understand why the helix Frame work with Shaper_rental template is not getting updated. It is giving a very typical error which is strange. Can you please check. The Screenshot is attached herewith. .

Attachments (1)

• Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 4.48.07 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-12-24 at 4.48.07 PM.png 157.9 KB

Paul Frankowski - Staff

Install the Helix Ultimate template - it will update the system framework.
Then you can uninstall that template and keep only Rental.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 106
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 102
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 41
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 4
J

johnny

Total Accepted Answers: 3

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us

Cron Job Starts