Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

postion of language switcher on cuisine template

Featured Lock Resolved Task
Hi,
how can make right position on cuisine template for language switcher between menu2 and OffCanvas?
thank you
Best regards with merry christmass

Umio

29 Answers

Igor Mihaljko

More than a month ago #Permalink
Add also this

.menu-fixed div#sp-top3 {
margin-top: 25px;
transition: 400ms;
}

div#sp-top3 {
transition: 400ms;
}

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Umio,

Please open up your Cuisine template in template manager and add a forth column (button "Add Columns" in the "Layout" tab (see my screenshot attached). Then just add to that new column a position, assigned to your language switcher module. See how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Alex, thx
but when give name of the position top3 the look of the flag is not horizontal and have any >> by the flag, please see http://prntscr.com/9hjqjt
Thank you with kings regards

Umio

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Umio,

Could I have your site URL to have a look at the language switcher CSS styles please?

Regards,

Alex

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Umio,

Could I have your site URL to have a look at the language switcher CSS styles please?

Regards,

Alex


Hi Alex, yes here http://mr.umio.eu/index.php/sk/
Thx, regards
Umio

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Umio,

Please play with the "Horizontal Display" in your "Language Switcher" module, see my screenshot attached below. See how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Attachments (1)

  • horizontal_display.png
    horizontal_display.png 37.2 KB

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Umio,

Please create custom.css file in /templates/shaper_cuisine/css/ and add in there the following style rule:


div.mod-languages img {
display: inline;
}


See how it goes.

Alex

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Umio,

Please create custom.css file in /templates/shaper_cuisine/css/ and add in there the following style rule:


div.mod-languages img {
display: inline;
}


See how it goes.

Alex


Hi Alex,

thank you, i try this, write the style rule to custom code in template tab, but the horizontal look is the same, only the ">>" is in the line, then i erase it and create the custom.css file but the the issue is not fixed, i write many (>15) multilanguage sites and learn how create correct the sites, but have problem with understand the custom css files, please help me fix this problem on this template.

Thank you.

Umio

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
umio wrote:

Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Umio,

Please create custom.css file in /templates/shaper_cuisine/css/ and add in there the following style rule:


div.mod-languages img {
display: inline;
}


See how it goes.

Alex


Hi Alex,

thank you, i try this, write the style rule to custom code in template tab, but the horizontal look is the same, only the ">>" is in the line, then i erase it and create the custom.css file but the the issue is not fixed, i write many (>15) multilanguage sites and learn how create correct the sites, but have problem with understand the custom css files, please help me fix this problem on this template.

Thank you.

Umio
Alex Smirnov wrote:



Hi Umio,

Please play with the "Horizontal Display" in your "Language Switcher" module, see my screenshot attached below. See how it goes.

Regards,

Alex
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Umio,

Please play with the "Horizontal Display" in your "Language Switcher" module, see my screenshot attached below. See how it goes.

Regards,

Alex


Hi Alex,

i try change the Horizontal display to Vertical an back, but is not changed please See the screenshots
Regards

Umio

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
umio wrote:

Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Umio,

Please create custom.css file in /templates/shaper_cuisine/css/ and add in there the following style rule:


div.mod-languages img {
display: inline;
}


See how it goes.

Alex


Hi Alex,

thank you, i try this, write the style rule to custom code in template tab, but the horizontal look is the same, only the ">>" is in the line, then i erase it and create the custom.css file but the the issue is not fixed, i write many (>15) multilanguage sites and learn how create correct the sites, but have problem with understand the custom css files, please help me fix this problem on this template.

Thank you.

Umio
Alex Smirnov wrote:



Hi Umio,

Please play with the "Horizontal Display" in your "Language Switcher" module, see my screenshot attached below. See how it goes.

Regards,

Alex
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Umio,

Please play with the "Horizontal Display" in your "Language Switcher" module, see my screenshot attached below. See how it goes.

Regards,

Alex


Hi Alex,

i try change the Horizontal display to Vertical an back, but is not changed please See the screenshots
Regards

Umio

Attachments (2)

  • Screenshot_4.jpg
    Screenshot_4.jpg 267.6 KB
  • Screenshot_3.jpg
    Screenshot_3.jpg 269.3 KB

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Umio,

Please PM me your web-site Joomla super user credentials to see what I can do.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi there,

I've received your PM, thanks but your site generates "403 Forbidden" server error page. Please check that out.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Umio,

I received your PM, thanks. If you need my country of residence to provide me access to your system, it is UK.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Umio,

I am still facing the same "403 Forbidden" error page as I am trying to access your site back end.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Umio,

Sorry but I won't send you my IP address, simply because it is dynamic and constantly changes. Please make your site back end login page available for us if you would like us to help you.

Regards,

Alex

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Umio,

Sorry but I won't send you my IP address, simply because it is dynamic and constantly changes. Please make your site back end login page available for us if you would like us to help you.

Regards,

Alex


Hi Alex, i understand, My Webhosting Partner open it for all IP from UK, please proof the availablity. thx

Regards

Umio

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Umio,

I still face "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server." error message.

Regards,

Alex

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Umio,

I still face "Forbidden You don't have permission to access /administrator/index.php on this server." error message.

Regards,

Alex


Hi Alex,
sorry, please see this same page on http://www.mr.cdesktop.eu/administrator is another Hosting provider and server, and i hope is without problem to open.
Thank you
Regards

Umio

Igor Mihaljko

More than a month ago #Permalink
Add this css code also

div#sp-top3 {
margin-top: 40px;
width: 150px;
margin-right: -100px;
}

div.mod-languages ul.lang-inline li {
display: inline-block;
}

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Igor Mihaljko wrote:

Add this css code also

div#sp-top3 {
margin-top: 40px;
width: 150px;
margin-right: -100px;
}

div.mod-languages ul.lang-inline li {
display: inline-block;
}


Hello Igor,
thank you, but the position is the same and the >> is not hidden
by other templates is not this problem...

Best Regards

umio

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Igor Mihaljko wrote:

Add this css code also

div#sp-top3 {
margin-top: 40px;
width: 150px;
margin-right: -100px;
}

div.mod-languages ul.lang-inline li {
display: inline-block;
}


Hello Igor,
thank you, but the position is the same and the >> is not hidden
by other templates is not this problem...

Best Regards

umio

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Igor Mihaljko wrote:

Add this css code also

div#sp-top3 {
margin-top: 40px;
width: 150px;
margin-right: -100px;
}

div.mod-languages ul.lang-inline li {
display: inline-block;
}


Hello Igor,
thank you, but the position is the same and the >> is not hidden
by other templates is not this problem...

Best Regards

umio

Attachments (1)

  • Screenshot_19.jpg
    Screenshot_19.jpg 144.7 KB

Igor Mihaljko

More than a month ago #Permalink
Is this Edge browser?

Please disable firewall for my country (Croatia) so I can access the website backend

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Igor Mihaljko wrote:

Is this Edge browser?

Please disable firewall for my country (Croatia) so I can access the website backend


Hi Igor,

it is done, please try the access, the login send i via PM.

King Regards

Umio

Igor Mihaljko

More than a month ago #Permalink
Still receiving the Error 403 when I try to access the site

Igor Mihaljko

More than a month ago #Permalink
Try with this code instead

div#sp-top3 {
margin-top: 40px;
width: 150px;
margin-right: -100px;
}

div.mod-languages ul.lang-inline li {
display: inline-block !important;
}

div.mod-languages ul >li >a:after {
content: "" !important;
}

div.mod-languages ul >li {
border: none;
}

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Igor Mihaljko wrote:

Try with this code instead

div#sp-top3 {
margin-top: 40px;
width: 150px;
margin-right: -100px;
}

div.mod-languages ul.lang-inline li {
display: inline-block !important;
}

div.mod-languages ul >li >a:after {
content: "" !important;
}

div.mod-languages ul >li {
border: none;
}



Hi Igor,

yes, THANK YOU with this custom.css code is the language flags horizontal but when scroll page down is the position not in vertical center, please see the printscreen.

King regards

Umio

Attachments (1)

  • Screenshot_pagedn.png
    Screenshot_pagedn.png 499 KB

UMIO

More than a month ago #Permalink
Igor Mihaljko wrote:

Add also this

.menu-fixed div#sp-top3 {
margin-top: 25px;
transition: 400ms;
}

div#sp-top3 {
transition: 400ms;
}


Yes, this work. Thank you


There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 125
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 117
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 62
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 5
Peter Atkin

Peter Atkin

Total Accepted Answers: 2

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us