Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Problems with image size height and width

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
First I want to thank you for your beautiful products!

After installing and testing it i encountered a Problem:
When i set the settings from sp simple portfolio to the sizes in the picture the thumbnails still have the default height and width. Also after click on "Click to reset thumbnails".
I tried to delete the thumbnails by hand but after "Click to reset thumbnails" the still have the default height and width.
Also the size of an Picture with the default height and width 28x lager then the original!

Can you tell me how i can fix it?

Thanks
Ivo Gutleben
(Developer License)

Attachments (1)

  • test.jpg
    test.jpg 12.2 KB

12 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Dear Gutleben,

Thanks for your query. Please give me your site url with admin info via pm.

-Thanks

Gutleben

More than a month ago #Permalink
Sry but i can't give you that Information, pls try it on an test system, you can see it there very fast.

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Gutleben wrote:

Sry but i can't give you that Information, pls try it on an test system, you can see it there very fast.


Thanks for your reply. Please wait next update. Best of luck for you. Thanks

Panosgr

More than a month ago #Permalink
I have exactly the same problem.
No matter what i am trying to put in the default images dimensions the images produced in 360x360, 600x600 and 600x800:)

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Panosgr wrote:

I have exactly the same problem.
No matter what i am trying to put in the default images dimensions the images produced in 360x360, 600x600 and 600x800:)


Dear, I would request to you that, please check documentation of sp simple portfolio. Thanks

Panosgr

More than a month ago #Permalink
I do not understand.
I jave done exactly what it said here (https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/sp-simple-portfolio#documentation-5).
It is the same thing that Gutleben have done in the first post of this forum.

No matter what dimensions i put in the Options, the images produced are 360x360, 600x600 and 600x800.

I have given you the credentials to my demo installation.
You are kindly requested to log in there and see for youself

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Panosgr wrote:

I do not understand.
I jave done exactly what it said here (https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/sp-simple-portfolio#documentation-5).
It is the same thing that Gutleben have done in the first post of this forum.

No matter what dimensions i put in the Options, the images produced are 360x360, 600x600 and 600x800.

I have given you the credentials to my demo installation.
You are kindly requested to log in there and see for youself


Dear, Please share your site url if possible. Thanks

Panosgr

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

Panosgr wrote:

I do not understand.
I jave done exactly what it said here (https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/sp-simple-portfolio#documentation-5).
It is the same thing that Gutleben have done in the first post of this forum.

No matter what dimensions i put in the Options, the images produced are 360x360, 600x600 and 600x800.

I have given you the credentials to my demo installation.
You are kindly requested to log in there and see for youself


Dear, Please share your site url if possible. Thanks


You've got pm

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Dear,

Thanks for your pm. Its our sp portfolio bug. We will give fix in next update.

-Thanks

Gutleben

More than a month ago #Permalink
Thank you Panosgr!

I hope this will fix the bug for us :)

Panosgr

More than a month ago #Permalink
It is more than obvious that it is a bug.
And it is not the only one!!!
The images that produced by this extension are totally uncompressed, thus they are enormous in size without any reason!!! For example an png that is compressed about 60kb it become almost 1.5 MB in this module!!!
That is HUGE different that affects tremendous the size speed.

It is a good extension BUT it needs some serious review and rewrite.

Are you planning to update it in the near days?
It is very crucial for the site i am building right now and it is the reason to register to this company!!!

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Gutleben wrote:

Thank you Panosgr!

I hope this will fix the bug for us :)


Dear, Thanks for your reply. Oh sure we will give this in next update. Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 122
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 112
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Total Accepted Answers: 58
Ofi Khan

Ofi Khan

Total Accepted Answers: 57
Rashida Rahman

Rashida Rahman

Total Accepted Answers: 35

121

Templates

314416

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us