Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

!!! Redirect 404 or Create Custom Page

Featured Lock Resolved Task
Hi there,

I am wondering if someone can help me with a 404 Error Page. Currently my site defaults to the standard Corporex 404 page, but as this is not informative to site visitors I would like to make some drastic changes to it.

I would like to know how to achieve BOTH of the following outcomes please so I have the option to use either as needed:

1. Redirect the 404 Error page directly back to the homepage (so I essentially have no 404 page).

2. Create Custom HTML 404 Page - I read on another post in this forum that another template has a 404 position and you can publish any module to it and thought this would be a great solution, but Corporex doesn't seem to have that and I would like to know how to easily achieve something like that - an easy to edit 404 page so that I can add images and all necessary text and links.

P.S - I am using J3 with the Corporex template and my site link is this.

Thanks very much in advance!
Sarah

1 Answers

Please login to view replies.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 164
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 162
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 68
S

Shana

Total Accepted Answers: 3
Kamruzzaman Alam

Kamruzzaman Alam

Total Accepted Answers: 2

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us