Support Forums

Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Remove templates

Featured Lock Resolved
Hi,
I'm using mod_sp_smart_slider and i want to remove all styles and let only1or 2-4 http://prntscr.com/cvsd0i

And i want to remove some fields : i want to have only text to choose not k2and article .

thank you

Attachments (2)

  • 1.png
    1.png 50 KB
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png 38 KB

15 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Thanks for your query. That you want to do, its called customization. We don't have permission to give custom solution. That's why sorry from my support team.

-Thanks

Ionut

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,
I will make myself, just to tell me what field in related with those themeplates, if i delete them and i let only what i need, in front is not shown.

and

is possible to have this kind of background transparency over optima template's images? http://prntscr.com/cvsvnw

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Ionut wrote:

Hi,
I will make myself, just to tell me what field in related with those themeplates, if i delete them and i let only what i need, in front is not shown.

and

is possible to have this kind of background transparency over optima template's images? http://prntscr.com/cvsvnw


Hi, Thanks for your reply. If you want to remove fields, then i would request to you that please create override your module.

Sample path of override
templates/shaper_helix3/html

http://prntscr.com/cw3tin

The second query isn't clear me. Please tell me which page this background.

-Thanks

Ionut

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,
Yes i made overwrite but if i delete folders from template, is not working.
But i don't find the right class from slider module, i choose optima from module templates.
On the same module, i want to add background dark with transparency over slide images.

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Ionut wrote:

Hi,
Yes i made overwrite but if i delete folders from template, is not working.
But i don't find the right class from slider module, i choose optima from module templates.
On the same module, i want to add background dark with transparency over slide images.


Hi, Thanks for your reply. That you want to in slideshow, can you upload a screenshot? Thanks

Ionut

More than a month ago #Permalink
Example is here: http://demo.joomshaper.com/?template=aspasia For this cover i have
.image_parallax_cover {
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5) none repeat scroll 0 0 !important;
color: #ffffff !important;
height: 100% !important;
left: 0;
padding: 100px 20px;
top: 0;
vertical-align: middle;
width: 103% !important;
z-index: 1;
}
But where i can add to have the same like in your demo? Now if i add, images are hidden and i see only that grey.


on slider you have blue transparent. I want to add this to module.

What i want to do is:
- if you see, your module have manny templates, I will use only 4, rest of them i want to delete them,
- i want to use only text not article, and k2, so i will remove k2and article

It is possible?

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Ionut wrote:

Example is here: http://demo.joomshaper.com/?template=aspasia For this cover i have
.image_parallax_cover {
background: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5) none repeat scroll 0 0 !important;
color: #ffffff !important;
height: 100% !important;
left: 0;
padding: 100px 20px;
top: 0;
vertical-align: middle;
width: 103% !important;
z-index: 1;
}
But where i can add to have the same like in your demo? Now if i add, images are hidden and i see only that grey.


on slider you have blue transparent. I want to add this to module.

What i want to do is:
- if you see, your module have manny templates, I will use only 4, rest of them i want to delete them,
- i want to use only text not article, and k2, so i will remove k2and article

It is possible?


Hi, Thanks for your reply. There is no way to remove other templates or settings from sp smart slider. Thanks

Ionut

More than a month ago #Permalink
Ok i will find how to make this, but with that cover can help?

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Ionut wrote:

Ok i will find how to make this, but with that cover can help?


Hi, Thanks for your reply. Yes, cover with that. Thanks

Ionut

More than a month ago #Permalink
I sent PM with link in case

Thanks

Ionut

More than a month ago #Permalink
i need help only for background cover. Rest of questions are fixed

Ionut

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Can you help me with cover?
I dont know what css class to use from module to add cover background

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Ionut wrote:

Hi,

Can you help me with cover?
I dont know what css class to use from module to add cover background


Hi, Thanks for your reply. There are used this css code & if you want full width your slider. Then check screenshot.


.sppb-slider-wrapper.sppb-slider-fullwidth-wrapper .sppb-slideshow-fullwidth-item-bg:before {
background: rgba(14,66,156,0.8);
}


http://prntscr.com/cwjdlo

-Thanks

Ionut

More than a month ago #Permalink
But i use mod_sp_smart_slider


not page builder addon.

i sent my link in PM yeaterday, can you check and help me with code?

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Ionut wrote:

But i use mod_sp_smart_slider


not page builder addon.

i sent my link in PM yeaterday, can you check and help me with code?


Hi, I have replied your pm. Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 152
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 85
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 21
Al Mamun

Al Mamun

Total Accepted Answers: 3
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 3

113

Templates

289300

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us