Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Slider compatibility problem

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
When using mozilla , internet explorer or chrome on windows machines the image appears behind other elements. When using safari or chrome (but not firefox) on Mac it appears correct.

I use blinker template.

Any ideas what might be wrong?

<blockquote>https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mnz8l1evklhfy8/behind.png?dl=1</blockquote>

Attachments (1)

  • behind.png
    behind.png 83.4 KB

7 Answers

Igor Mihaljko

More than a month ago #Permalink
You can try to add those custom CSS override to the custom CSS parameter in the template configuration

Igor Mihaljko

More than a month ago #Permalink
Please provide URL to the website with the issue so we can take a look

bekasgr

More than a month ago #Permalink
I am testing the installation on this URL: http://www.ams-company.gr/erp/

I also want to comment that yesterday I updated joomla to the latest version.
Now when I open the template settings page the save , save and close, close etc buttons do not react when clicked!


Igor Mihaljko wrote:

Please provide URL to the website with the issue so we can take a look

Igor Mihaljko

More than a month ago #Permalink
Let us try to solve the issue with the Save buttons first

go to 'plugins\system\helix\js\admin\layout.admin.js' on 143 no line just remove ' return false;'

Please let me know if that helped

bekasgr

More than a month ago #Permalink
Ok DONE !!!

The "save - close" works fine know :)

BIG thanx for this one !

Igor Mihaljko wrote:

Let us try to solve the issue with the Save buttons first

go to 'plugins\system\helix\js\admin\layout.admin.js' on 143 no line just remove ' return false;'

Please let me know if that helped

bekasgr

More than a month ago #Permalink
After spending all day I came close to a possible solution.

Using firebug I found out that the solution is to change the z-index values for stripes classes and images classes in blinker.slider.css wich is inside the module's folder.

Now my problem is that although I save the file with the correct lines (as i have checked using firebug) and although I have turned off all kind of possible caching settings (in joomla , template etc etc) , still the page I get loaded contains the original css version and not the hacked one !!!

I do not understand where this content gets cached ... MAGIC MAYBE !!!

Where are the old days when everything was so simple ????

bekasgr wrote:

Ok DONE !!!

The "save - close" works fine know :)

BIG thanx for this one !

Igor Mihaljko wrote:

Let us try to solve the issue with the Save buttons first

go to 'plugins\system\helix\js\admin\layout.admin.js' on 143 no line just remove ' return false;'

Please let me know if that helped


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 107
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 66
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 47
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Total Accepted Answers: 21
Rashida Rahman

Rashida Rahman

Total Accepted Answers: 17

118

Templates

305705

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us

Cron Job Starts