Support Forums

Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

slider position in corporex

Featured Lock Resolved Task
The slider I am using is in the slider position but I want that slider to only take up about 70% of that position and then have a "news" section just to the right of the slider. Is that possible with this template? Thanks

6 Answers

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,
You can change this column with from helix layout builder or you can do it by writing css in 'templates/shaper_corporex/css/custom.css' file if not exist then create one.

[email protected]

More than a month ago #Permalink
Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi,
You can change this column with from helix layout builder or you can do it by writing css in 'templates/shaper_corporex/css/custom.css' file if not exist then create one.


Where do I find the helix layout builder?

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
go to 'Administrator > Extensions > Template Manger > shaper_corporex'. after click on this you will get 'Layout' tab. you can change layout settings and make new layout from here. you can also take a look our documentation from here: http://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-v2/subcategories

[email protected]

More than a month ago #Permalink
Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

go to 'Administrator > Extensions > Template Manger > shaper_corporex'. after click on this you will get 'Layout' tab. you can change layout settings and make new layout from here. you can also take a look our documentation from here: http://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-v2/subcategories


Well first off, let me tell you that I am not a beginner with Joomla. That being said, your directions and documentation are atrocious. You said, "go to 'Administrator > Extensions > Template Manger > shaper_corporex'." I can't find that path at all. I did find the layout builder. I even created a new column. But there is no indication of what to do with the column now that I have it built. I have no way of creating a "NEW" position. I can only choose to use one of the pre-existing positions. Your documentation flat out stinks and does not provide any answers. I'm really starting to wonder how or why I paid $100 for this template.

[email protected]

More than a month ago #Permalink
[email protected] wrote:

Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

go to 'Administrator > Extensions > Template Manger > shaper_corporex'. after click on this you will get 'Layout' tab. you can change layout settings and make new layout from here. you can also take a look our documentation from here: http://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-v2/subcategories


Well first off, let me tell you that I am not a beginner with Joomla. That being said, your directions and documentation are atrocious. You said, "go to 'Administrator > Extensions > Template Manger > shaper_corporex'." I can't find that path at all. I did find the layout builder. I even created a new column. But there is no indication of what to do with the column now that I have it built. I have no way of creating a "NEW" position. I can only choose to use one of the pre-existing positions. Your documentation flat out stinks and does not provide any answers. I'm really starting to wonder how or why I paid $100 for this template.


Well I think I finally found the documentation I'm looking for. Not sure why your documentation isn't all together. Instead you have to browse here and there to find what you're looking for. It's a little confusing for people new to your product. Anyways, thanks for the assistance. I can manage this now I think.

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Thank you


There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 135
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 120
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 65
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 5
Peter Atkin

Peter Atkin

Total Accepted Answers: 2

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us