Support Forums

Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

SP LMS Critical Error 1054

Featured Lock Resolved Bug
I'm using Varsity template from a fresh quick install package on Joomla 3.4.4

I downloaded and installed the latest SP LMS extension 2.0. After installation, I now get the following error:

Unknown column 'alias' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT splms_course_id,title,alias,short_description,price,image FROM `mkqsb_splms_courses` WHERE `enabled` = 1 AND `featured_course` = 1 LIMIT 0, 4

This error shows up on pages that I created with SP Page Builder and using the Courses Add-On.

Please help.

3 Answers

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi there,

There is no need to install SP LMS extension if you install Varsita quick start pack, as it gets installed out of the box. Please delete your Varsita quick start installation and try it once again. See how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

hekamultimedia

Thanks Alex however, the website has already existed and has content. Im using Varsita from the Quickstart package when the template was first available. The Template version is 1.2. I saw the update to the SP LMS Extension and tested the install and this is where the errors occurs.

Since Im already using Varsita 1.2 on Joomla 3.4.4 I will attempt to upgrade to the Varsita Template 2.0 and hope all goes well, if not I will post another topic. Im assuming that all I have to do is install the Template Only package.

Alex Smirnov

Hi there,

Thank you for clarifying how you arrived your SQL error. Could I have URL of the offending page please?

Regards,

Alex

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 132
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 122
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 64
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 5
Peter Atkin

Peter Atkin

Total Accepted Answers: 2

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us