Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

SP Simple Portfolio - Size of Gallery Picture

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Hello,

How to change the size of the gallery picture, for this component?

Thanks,

Gustavo

10 Answers

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Gustavo,

Thank you for the heads up on the missing SP Simple Portfolio "Options" button in our Helix-3 QS pack. I've referred this bug to our core team so please bear with us while we are fixing it.
Gustavo Fadel wrote: ...How to change the size of the gallery picture, for this component? ...
As we managed to recover your "Options" button where you can play with setting your SP Simple Portfolio thumbnails sizes, I suggest we close this thread as resolved and you create a new thread with your questions on columns. We would really appreciate if you follow our "one thread - one question" principle.

Regards,

Alex

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Gustavo,

Please have a look at the "Options" section of our documentation on SP Simple Portfolio at http://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/sp-simple-portfolio.

Regards,

Alex

Eliana Delgado Fadel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Gustavo,

Please have a look at the "Options" section of our documentation on SP Simple Portfolio at http://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/sp-simple-portfolio.

Regards,

Alex


Hello,

Under "options", on "Global configuration", I cannot find the same screen as in the documentation. Please see the attached.

Thanks,

Gustavo

Attachments (1)

  • Screenshot at May 20 10-54-53.png
    Screenshot at May 20 10-54-53.png 138 KB

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Gustavo,

You should be able to locate the "Options" button in the top right hand side corner, please see my screenshot attached below for you.

Regards,

Alex

Attachments (2)

  • options_button.png
    options_button.png 32.6 KB
  • configure_portfolio.png
    configure_portfolio.png 52.3 KB

Eliana Delgado Fadel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Gustavo,

You should be able to locate the "Options" button in the top right hand side corner, please see my screenshot attached below for you.

Regards,

Alex


Nope, there is not such option... Check attached screenshot.

Attachments (1)

  • Screenshot at May 21 15-05-33.png
    Screenshot at May 21 15-05-33.png 206.9 KB

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Gustavo,

Do you have a super administrator rights to the site of which you taken the screenshot with the missing SP Simple Portfolio "Options" button? If you are indeed that site super administrator, with full privileges, please install a new Joomla 3.4.1 site and install your SP Simple Portfolio on it. See if this time you will see the "Options".

If you don't, download SP Simple Portfolio afresh, install it on this new Joomla 3.4.1 site over the existing SP Simple Portfolio installation and see if the "Options" show up this time. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex

Eliana Delgado Fadel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Gustavo,

Do you have a super administrator rights to the site of which you taken the screenshot with the missing SP Simple Portfolio "Options" button? If you are indeed that site super administrator, with full privileges, please install a new Joomla 3.4.1 site and install your SP Simple Portfolio on it. See if this time you will see the "Options".

If you don't, download SP Simple Portfolio afresh, install it on this new Joomla 3.4.1 site over the existing SP Simple Portfolio installation and see if the "Options" show up this time. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,

Alex


Hello,

Perhaps something is wrong with the SP Simple Portfolio distributed with the Helix 3 template. I tried twice using the quick start, and got the same issue. When I did reinstall the component, the options worked.

But now I got a different problem.

When I make the rectangle thumb smaller (300x200), the layout gets spoiled, with too much space between the images. As per settings, the max number of columns is 4, but what I need is smaller thumbs for not columns can be used.

Can we increase the number of columns?


Thanks,

Gustavo

Eliana Delgado Fadel

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi Gustavo,

Thank you for the heads up on the missing SP Simple Portfolio "Options" button in our Helix-3 QS pack. I've referred this bug to our core team so please bear with us while we are fixing it.
Gustavo Fadel wrote: ...How to change the size of the gallery picture, for this component? ...
As we managed to recover your "Options" button where you can play with setting your SP Simple Portfolio thumbnails sizes, I suggest we close this thread as resolved and you create a new thread with your questions on columns. We would really appreciate if you follow our "one thread - one question" principle.

Regards,

Alex


Ok, the new thread is open. Please check it. Thanks!

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Cheers, Gustavo. Much appreciated. See you around.

Regards,

Alex


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 105
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 54
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha

Total Accepted Answers: 27
Ofi Khan

Ofi Khan

Total Accepted Answers: 11
Rashida Rahman

Rashida Rahman

Total Accepted Answers: 7

120

Templates

310101

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us