We’re with you. JoomShaper is offering a 20% Discount on all plans due to the impact of COVID-19.

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Sticky menu breaks when Boxed Layout enabled !

Featured Lock Resolved Bug
Hi,

The sticky menu breaks (ie it right-aligns !) as soon as Boxed Layout is enabled : just scroll down and you see that as soon as the Menu becomes sticky it moves to the right.

See this video that illustrates the issue :
https://youtu.be/YoR23YWHh38

Can you please give quicky the workaround for this (and after integrate into next version) :

Yours,

Marc

8 Answers

Marc Dechèvre

More than a month ago #Permalink
Sorry, the link above was broken by the editor.
Here is the video illustrating the issue :

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,

Thanks for your query. Please follow the below instruction.

Add this css code inside your custom.css file or theme.less file

[code type="markup"]
#sp-header {
background: #ffffff;
height: 70px;
box-shadow: 0 3px 3px rgba(0,0,0,0.05);
position: relative;
width: 100% !important;
z-index: 10;
max-width: 1240px;
}
[/code

-Thanks

Marc Dechèvre

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Toufiq,

We're almost there : with your additional CSS, the menu
- works fine WHEN BOXED LAYOUT is ENABLED
- but does not work fine any more WHEN BOXED LAYOUT is DISABLED

See screenshot here : https://screenpresso.com/=7ppae

Can you please propose a universal solution (working WITH and WITHOUT Boxed Layout) ?
(and then apply it to the next release so that nobody has the issue any more:-))

Txs !

Marc

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Marc Dechèvre wrote:

Hi Toufiq,

We're almost there : with your additional CSS, the menu
- works fine WHEN BOXED LAYOUT is ENABLED
- but does not work fine any more WHEN BOXED LAYOUT is DISABLED

See screenshot here : https://screenpresso.com/=7ppae

Can you please propose a universal solution (working WITH and WITHOUT Boxed Layout) ?
(and then apply it to the next release so that nobody has the issue any more:-))

Txs !

Marc


Hi, Please share your site url. Thanks

Marc Dechèvre

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Toufiq,

Sure,

I have reproduced it here with your Quickstart (so it is a general issue for all, not just for my configuration) :
See
https://www.vitricell.com/_test_template/
where I have added your CSS

Yours,
Marc

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Marc Dechèvre wrote:

Hi Toufiq,

Sure,

I have reproduced it here with your Quickstart (so it is a general issue for all, not just for my configuration) :
See
https://www.vitricell.com/_test_template/
where I have added your CSS

Yours,
Marc


Hi, Please check this url.

http://prntscr.com/dh7td0

-Thanks

Marc Dechèvre

More than a month ago #Permalink
ok, I have temporarily disabled my htaccess.
But as I said, you can also test it on your own QUICKSTART :-)
(You don't need *my* installation of the quickstart)

Txs for looking ! :-)

Marc

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Marc Dechèvre wrote:

ok, I have temporarily disabled my htaccess.
But as I said, you can also test it on your own QUICKSTART :-)
(You don't need *my* installation of the quickstart)

Txs for looking ! :-)

Marc


Thanks for your reply. Give me your administrator info via pm.

You can use this css code for sticky solution.


.is-sticky #sp-header {
max-width: 100%;
}


-Thanks


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

124

Templates

330916

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us