Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

The home page is white

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Hi I moved to a site on domain http://www.verte.it. From the front-end the site is white. From the back-end the site wok well.
the template is social: http://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/social#download-now :(

14 Answers

Anto

More than a month ago #Permalink
Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

well,
you site is ok now, i have fixed it.

Thank you very much.

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,
Please go to 'Administrator > extensions > template manager > select joomshaper template ' after open template settings just 'save' it . if it will not work send me pm access.

- Thanks

Anto

More than a month ago #Permalink
Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi,
Please go to 'Administrator > extensions > template manager > select joomshaper template ' after open template settings just 'save' it . if it will not work send me pm access.

- Thanks

Hi, Hi, I tried but I haven't any results
I sent you a message in PM. Thanks

Anto

More than a month ago #Permalink
Anto wrote:

Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

Hi,
Please go to 'Administrator > extensions > template manager > select joomshaper template ' after open template settings just 'save' it . if it will not work send me pm access.

- Thanks

Hi, Hi, I tried but I haven't any results
I sent you a message in PM. Thanks


Hi, some news? Thanks

Anto

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi, Rifat, I sent you in Pm the admin access.

Anto

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Rifat, I sent you e new message in PM. I uploaded site. Please control your PM. Thanks

Anto

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Rifat, i sent a new message in PM

Anto

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Rifat, I followed your instructions. Check the site and message in PM.

Anto

More than a month ago #Permalink
Anto wrote:

Hi Rifat, I followed your instructions. Check the site and message in PM.

Hi, any news? Thanks

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
i replied your pm:

how did you copy the site to new server ? you can use akeebabackup for copy your site, here is the tutorial:

1/3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w6n7plGDz4
2/3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94RwcB9aRY
3/3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1NLqCuu8m0

Anto

More than a month ago #Permalink
Rifat Wahid Alif wrote:

i replied your pm:

how did you copy the site to new server ? you can use akeebabackup for copy your site, here is the tutorial:

1/3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w6n7plGDz4
2/3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s94RwcB9aRY
3/3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1NLqCuu8m0


Yes, sometimes I made the backup ​​with Akebabackup. Not always i use it because I have problems with the permissions of my server. It gives me this error: 500 Internal Server Error.
Anyway, i have backed up the site many times and often after upload I had the same problem with helix plugin, resolved by updating the plugin.
This time when I update helix, I get a blank page.
I don't think it's a problem of backup.
Do you want to check the website, now (http://www.verte.it)? I followed your suggestions and I have solved the problems of joomla, but the situation hasn't changed. I would like to solve the problem with your help, today.
Please don't just give me only an answer per day, so the my work will be very long. Thanks

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
well,
you site is ok now, i have fixed it.

Rifat Wahid Alif - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
you are always welcome


There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 133
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 88
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 41
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 7
Al Mamun

Al Mamun

Total Accepted Answers: 3

114

Templates

292519

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us