Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Things missing in Template

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Hi, I have just bought the template "Travel Kit" Aster installing, (with no problem) in the Home Page doesn´t appear the Destination field has in the Demo, next to "Booking a Vacation" And in the Reservation Menu, i haven´t got the "search" sub menu... This is important to me. (I tried posting in the support forum, but the submit button didn´t work) Please help. Thanks.

7 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Thanks for your query. Please share your website url or otherwise you can give me PM . Thanks

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
André James wrote:

My website url is:

http://intervencao-design.pt/tourist/index.php

http://intervencao-design.pt/tourist/administrator


Thanks for your quick reply. Problem is that, Travelkit template are used a premium extension (solidres) for demo preview not include in quickstart pack. Because solidres extension is premium extension. So if you want to get demo type site then you have to use this extension via buy this extension. Thanks

André James

More than a month ago #Permalink
Toufiq wrote:

André James wrote:

My website url is:

http://intervencao-design.pt/tourist/index.php

http://intervencao-design.pt/tourist/administrator


Thanks for your quick reply. Problem is that, Travelkit template are used a premium extension (solidres) for demo preview not include in quickstart pack. Because solidres extension is premium extension. So if you want to get demo type site then you have to use this extension via buy this extension. Thanks





I don´t think that it´s right to show a Demo, and when I buy the template i´m thinking i´m going to get what i see in the demo.
The reservation situation was the thing that toke me to buy this template. And now you say that it isn´t included.
If it´s not included it shouldn´t be in the demo. Or it should say some where that it´s not included.
Now I spent money buying the template and it doesn´t have what I need.

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi André,
André James wrote: ...If it´s not included it shouldn´t be in the demo. Or it should say some where that it´s not included...
Thank you for your suggestion. We will edit our TravelKit documentation accordingly.

Regards,

Alex

André James

More than a month ago #Permalink
Alex Smirnov wrote:

Hi André,
André James wrote: ...If it´s not included it shouldn´t be in the demo. Or it should say some where that it´s not included...
Thank you for your suggestion. We will edit our TravelKit documentation accordingly.

Regards,

Alex



Yes, but meanwhile, I bought the template, and it doesn´t fit my needs. Thats not right.
You should assume your error (it´s not mine) I saw the demo and it was perfect to me. But now I don´t have what´s in the demo.
Your obrigation is to assume the error, and send me the solidres premium extension, becaude that´s what I saw and bought.

Regards,

Alex Smirnov

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi André,
André James wrote: ...Your obrigation is to assume the error, and send me the solidres premium extension, becaude that´s what I saw and bought.
Sorry but this is non-negotiable. As I've already written to you in the other thread, Solidres is an intellectual property of another company and we can not and will not breach their intellectual rights. Many thanks in advance for your understanding.

Regards,

Alex


There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 135
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 120
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 65
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 5
Peter Atkin

Peter Atkin

Total Accepted Answers: 2

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us