Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Undefined variable: params in /plugins/system/helix3/core/classes/menu.php on line 423 Fatal error

Featured Lock Resolved Task
After fresh install of Helix3

Notice: Undefined variable: params in /mnt/webr/c3/50/54607350/htdocs/plugins/system/helix3/core/classes/menu.php on line 423 Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /mnt/webr/c3/50/54607350/htdocs/plugins/system/helix3/core/classes/menu.php on line 423

16 Answers

Alex

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi Alex,
the problem has been fixed. Problem was in a second menu.
But I thank you for the offered help :)

Alex Smirnov

Hi Alex,

How did you install your Helix-3: as a standalone template or as a quick start package? And on which Joomla versions please?

Does vanilla Joomla 3.4.1 install give you any errors? Does any 3-rd party component install give you any errors? Does any 3-rd party template give you any errors?

Regards,

Alex

Alex

Hi Alex,
thank you for your quick response. My joomla version: 3.4.1.
I install the following "template" http://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/template/helix3/download/2
To be sure, i deactivated all Modules, there are no other templates installed.
I reinstall the "template" (why it called template and not framework?).

The Site is now running with shaper_corporex. But i think this is not Helix3

Alex Smirnov

Hi Alex,
Alex wrote: ...But i think this is not Helix3...
I agree with you: I installed standalone Helix-3 on my Joomla 3.4.1 sandbox and it didn't reproduce your errors.

What is your goal: Helix-3 or Corporex?

Regards,

Alex

Alex

Hi Alex,

my goal is: HELIX3 Framework

Because HELIX3 Template + Framework didnt run. I installed corporex Template.

Alex

why it called template and not framework?

Alex Smirnov

Hi Alex,

If you need just to enjoy one of our templates with Helix-3 functionality, then you want to install one of our templates, that has been released after we released the Helix-3 framework itself. Currently they are: Varsita, Startup Biz and Qubic.

Regards,

Alex

Alex

Hi again,
ok, now im unterstand. my problem with the installation was the PHP Version, Arun helps me from another Post.
But now i still have the same error, like the name of this thread here. The Template works only if i have

Menu type: Off Canvas on
If i set: Main Menu i became this error.

Alex Smirnov

Hi Alex,

Could you please PM me your website URL address and its Joomla super user login credentials to have a look around?

Regards,

Alex

Alex Smirnov

Hi Alex,

I am pleased to hear you managed to work it out. All the best.

Regards,

Alex

qvrb

Alex wrote:

After fresh install of Helix3

Notice: Undefined variable: params in /mnt/webr/c3/50/54607350/htdocs/plugins/system/helix3/core/classes/menu.php on line 423 Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /mnt/webr/c3/50/54607350/htdocs/plugins/system/helix3/core/classes/menu.php on line 423

Alex, can you let me know how you resolved this issue i have installed the shaper helix 3 template and have the same issue.

Alex Smirnov

@qvrb,

Notices and warnings don't effect your Joomla system functionality, neither from the back- nor from the front end, only fatal errors do. So, you can just hide this notice by turning off your error reporting in Joomla back end panel -> menu System -> Global Configuration -> tab Server -> parameter Error Reporting -> select option None -> click on Save&Close.

Regards,

Alex

qvrb

Alex Smirnov wrote:

@qvrb,

Notices and warnings don't effect your Joomla system functionality, neither from the back- nor from the front end, only fatal errors do. So, you can just hide this notice by turning off your error reporting in Joomla back end panel -> menu System -> Global Configuration -> tab Server -> parameter Error Reporting -> select option None -> click on Save&Close.

Regards,

Alex

But this is a fatal error so it does affect the functionality

WAD

We have the same issue here and when I set to none the site is just blank and a white screen - can you help please?

qvrb

Debi wrote:

We have the same issue here and when I set to none the site is just blank and a white screen - can you help please?

I looked through the code, its a coding issue, since its a FATAL error turning off warnings ain't going to help. If you set it to open in a new window it will work, if you leave the target as the default it won't

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 133
Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 92
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 50
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 6
Sohan

Sohan

Total Accepted Answers: 5

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us