Support Forums

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

Varsita Error 1054 after upgrade of Varsita 2.0 Template Only

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
Greetings,

I am currently using Joomla 3.4.4 along with Varsita 1.2 from a Quickstart installation. My website has content and has been up and running. I want to take advantage of the bug fixes and new features (certificate, quizzes, etc) of the new Varsita 2.0 Template. I downloaded the upgrade for the template and tried to install the Template Only package. Here are the problems:

- The SP LMS Component does not have the new Quizzes, Certificate, or any changes.
- I get the following critical error when trying to view my courses page on the front end:

Unknown column 'slug' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT splms_course_id,title,slug,short_description,price,image FROM `mkqsb_splms_courses` WHERE `enabled` = 1 AND `featured_course` = 1 LIMIT 0, 4

Please help. Is there something I'm missing?

1 Answers

JoomlaUser

More than a month ago #Permalink
hekamultimedia wrote:

Greetings,

I am currently using Joomla 3.4.4 along with Varsita 1.2 from a Quickstart installation. My website has content and has been up and running. I want to take advantage of the bug fixes and new features (certificate, quizzes, etc) of the new Varsita 2.0 Template. I downloaded the upgrade for the template and tried to install the Template Only package. Here are the problems:

- The SP LMS Component does not have the new Quizzes, Certificate, or any changes.
- I get the following critical error when trying to view my courses page on the front end:

Unknown column 'slug' in 'field list' SQL=SELECT splms_course_id,title,slug,short_description,price,image FROM `mkqsb_splms_courses` WHERE `enabled` = 1 AND `featured_course` = 1 LIMIT 0, 4

Please help. Is there something I'm missing?

Hi ,

I install template and SP LMS Component + modules + plugin and website work fine .

Best Regards,
Mike

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 122
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 115
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 62
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 4
Peter Atkin

Peter Atkin

Total Accepted Answers: 2

100+

Templates

200,000+

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us