We’re with you. JoomShaper is offering a 20% Discount on all plans due to the impact of COVID-19.

Support Offline : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

When menu points to new pagebuider page, I get a 404 error

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
I have a site with 4 menu's in one language and I have to translate them.
1. I create a new page with pagebuilder and go to the frontend
2. I copy my session and change the language for the language switcher and save. I've also cleared the cache in joomla and the browser.
3. I point a menu to the newly created pages. Three of the 4 pages are functional. One of the newly created pages gives me a 404 in the pagebuilder environment. So I create a duplicate and point the menu to that page. I then get a 404 in the pagebuilder environment for the duplicate, but the page the was dysfunctional now gives no error.

Also, every page translates as it should on my mobile device only.

3 Answers

Toufiq - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Maybe something occurred about SEO related problems. Would you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access via PM? I will forward to our developer team.

-Thanks

Orran

Thanks for the support.

I resolved this. I think it had something to do with the language setup.

Toufiq - Staff

Thanks for the support.

I resolved this. I think it had something to do with the language setup.

Great, Will you please close the forum post? Thanks

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us