Support Forums

Support Online : Mon - Fri / 10am - 6pm (GMT +6)

Your Time: Our Time:

When will be implemented the functionality of adaptability for the resolution of less than 1200px?

Featured Lock Resolved Issue
When will be implemented the functionality of adaptability for the resolution of less than 1200px? By setting the content to 1200px on monitors smaller than this resolution the whole layout change. Why don't you make more stopping points? Unbearable to work with one point of 1200px for lower resolutions monitors.

TVximfj3Ys.png

After all, in Helix Ultimate there are as many as 5 stopping points. Do not make up the same site, through the modules SP Page Builder, and the grid to do in the template, just because there can be more flexible to configure adaptability.

Attachments (1)

• TVximfj3Ys.png
    TVximfj3Ys.png 25.6 KB

6 Answers

Paul Frankowski - Staff

More than a month ago #Permalink
Hi,
we will add this in one of the upcoming updates,
there is a "small" difference between SPPB and Helix.

Helix Ultimate - is a template and use Boostrap4.
SPPB - is a component and have to work on almost all templates, not only based on Helix.

I agree that modern times are crazy (too crazy for webmasters, I remember how it was a long time ago) and there are too many different devices on the market with very different resolutions. Madness.

So yes, we will add at least one extra switcher soon for SPPB.

Paul Frankowski - Staff

p.s.
Right now you have to use custom CSS to solve it. Nobody "normal thinking person" could say that webmaster life is always easy.

Tip for today:
https://css-tricks.com/snippets/css/media-queries-for-standard-devices/

Gian Luca

Hi,
we will add this in one of the upcoming updates,
there is a "small" difference between SPPB and Helix.

Helix Ultimate - is a template and use Boostrap4.
SPPB - is a component and have to work on almost all templates, not only based on Helix.

I agree that modern times are crazy (too crazy for webmasters, I remember how it was a long time ago) and there are too many different devices on the market with very different resolutions. Madness.

So yes, we will add at least one extra switcher soon for SPPB.

That's good news. And what switch will you add? What is its resolution?

And it would be nice to make the possibility of existing options tablet and mobile considered in a horizontal position by a second click on the same switch. That is, without introducing new switches, you can already make 5 options for stopping points.

Paul Frankowski - Staff

We will use those from Bootstrap 4 (easy to check on the project site),
which seems to be the most sensible choice. I guess you heard/read that Joomla 4.0x will use BT4, not BT2 as now.

Gian Luca

We will use those from Bootstrap 4 (easy to check on the project site),
which seems to be the most sensible choice. I guess you heard/read that Joomla 4.0x will use BT4, not BT2 as now.

Yes, certainly. I'm looking for Joomla 4

Paul Frankowski - Staff

The last development version for today is Joomla_4.0.0-alpha7
so still lots of waiting...

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!

Leaderboard (30 days)

Sifat

Sifat

Total Accepted Answers: 152
Paul Frankowski

Paul Frankowski

Total Accepted Answers: 85
Toufiq

Toufiq

Total Accepted Answers: 22
Al Mamun

Al Mamun

Total Accepted Answers: 3
Pavel

Pavel

Total Accepted Answers: 3

Templates

Community Users

Newsletter

Don’t miss any updates of our new templates and extensions and all the astonishing offers we bring for you.
We never spam

Joomla! ® name is used under a limited license from Open Source Matters in the United States and other countries. JoomShaper.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Open Source Matters or the Joomla! Project.

Connect Us