Easy Store Issues - Question | JoomShaper

Easy Store Issues

AB

Alex Barendregt

EasyStore 2 weeks ago

There are some essential things that are still missing in the latest update.

1. Tax correctly displayed For the european market it is absolutely necessary to show the full price (gross) in the Online Shop, but to show the height of the used tax in the checkout! This is an absolutely important update for many of us and many people already stated it.

2. Shipping cost calculation // Product weight Somehow the Shop tool does not calculate the weight of a product with different variants, although weight is inserted in the product settings correctly. As a consequence shipping costs are not calculated, so the order does not work at all.

3. Order confirmation mail: Same as many other users we would also find it Incredible helpful to show the Name oft he customer, as well as the customer notes in the Order confirmation mail. Often administrative workers do the daily work with the Online shop and it does not make sense to let them access the backend and settings.

4. Translation: Translations to germany are incomplete! It is a total mix of english and german.

6 Answers
AL
Antonio Lima
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155444

Hello.

I will "ride" on your sugestions and add a few...

We have now better email notifications, but still incomplete as you mentioned. We need the basic info on the email.

When we have sizes, why not along with quantity, present the size of the item? How to add VAT number? A customer when checking out has no field for VAT number. This is a must for most online shopping solutions. As for translations, yes there is a mix of english and the chosen language. I go manually add the lines to the ini files, because there are a lot that are not translated.

MD
Mahdi Daneshpayeh
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155473

Hi Everyone, Let me add a few more to other suggestions.

1- As mentioned, we need to show the product price with tax included. I can put product price+tax as price of the products and de-select the "Apply Tax rate" on checkout settings. But tax segement in email notifications will be shown as 0 which is not ideal.

2- How to add a product with "Call for Price" or similar as the product price? Some of us need to show custom made products in online store. I aasume it should be easy to be done. probably just need a line of code that if (product price =0) disable the "Add to card" button and change its text to Call for Price.

3- Thanks for Adding bank transfer payment. It is also nice to have email notification option when store manager select the "Marked as Paid" option in backend after receiving money in bank account. It will notify the shoper that money is received and order is under process.

Thanks

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155511

Hi @all

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for all of your valuable suggestions. I will add these suggestions to our Feature request list so that our DEV team can handle it.

-Regards.

AB
Alex Barendregt
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155538

Thank you for hearing us, please do urgent. The shop is legally not usable in Europe. We spent a lot of time in the new Easy Shop to implement and for now the clients are not willing to go ahead with such solution if its not possible to have the simplest shop functionalities. thanks

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155546

I have already added it to our feature request list. But only our management can decide whether to implement this feature. That's why I do not give you an estimated date. If they think it will be worthy for our products they will surely implement it. I have already added it as a higher priority. I hope you understand.

Thanks.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155574

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT I AM PAYING FOR???