Can't Edit Text Element - Question | JoomShaper

Can't Edit Text Element

G

GarageCentraal

SP Page Builder 2 weeks ago

Hi,

If I try to edit a text element on a template, the page does freeze. In the case of the backend editor it joes basically blank save top elements, and in the case of the frontend editing you can type in the text element, but all buttons on the left side, including the save button, become not visible

Please advice

10 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155967

Hi there!

Sorry for you experience.

Are you using any third party text editor there? Can I have your admin access to check the issue?

Best Regards

G
GarageCentraal
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156031

Hi,

No thids party editor being used here on any portion of our site.

Rgds,

G
GarageCentraal
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156358

Any comment on the issues? Been a while...

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #156426

Hi,

Unfortunately, I could not pass through the server login step. Would you please recheck and give me the correct username, password?

Best Regards

G
GarageCentraal
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156552

Revised credentials included

G
GarageCentraal
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #156752

Hi Any updates on the matter?

Rgds,

Rodney

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 days ago #156763

Hi Rodney,

Sorry for the delay, but the answer is very simple, SPPB v3.8.10 that you have installed does NOT work with Joomla 5.1. This means: You should upgrade SP Page Builder from 3x to 5.x asap.

Read more: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/technical-requirements#what-is-not-supported-anymore

G
GarageCentraal
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #156870

Hi,

I installed the 5.x version. Now I am unable to load the Google Fonts API. I repeatedly input the API key, save changes, but if I refresh the page the API is not in it

Pls advice.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago #156873

I don't the reasons of that, but if you use only 1 or 2 fonts, maybe better would be to load those fonts locally from your server without requests to Google server.

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/font-book#how-to-install-custom-fonts

G
GarageCentraal
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #156874

Thew issue is that I have multiple template styles on the site, all requiring separate fonts. I can migrate to fonts from the local server, but I would need a little time to place them all on local server.

Rgds,

Rodney