SP Page Builder Not Saving - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Not Saving

AG

Anthony Grinblat

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hello. SP Page Builder is not saving my pages. I get a red 403 error. Cache has been cleared from browser and joomla site. I tried different browsers and different computers too. Please assist.

14 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153041

Hello Anthony Grinblat

Please take a full site backup with Akeeba Backup in ZIP format and share here. Follow this tutorial. I will check it on my localhost.

Best regards

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155124

How do I share?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155152

You can use any drive for sharing. For example, Google Drive, One Drive, iCloud, Files.fm etc.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155302

so how's it looking?

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155227

Site backup is in the hidden comment.

DO NOT REPLY WITH, "IT WORKED FOR ME"! IT IS NOT WORKING. I HAVE ALREADY PROVIDED YOU WITH LOGIN IN INFO ON THE LIVE SITE FOR YOU TO SEE IT FOR YOURSELF.

SP PAGE BUILDER IS NOT SAVING AND NOT IMPORTING ANY .JSON FILES!!!!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155307

Inside your ZIP file, I have found a JPA file. Please change Akeeba Backup file type as ZIP. Then take the backup and share. The backup will be downloaded in ZIP format then.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155332

See attached.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155381

How's it going withthe resolution?

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155562

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT I AM PAYING FOR???

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 6 days ago #155635

Hello Anthony Grinblat

My sincere apology for the delayed response. I have been working with your issue on my localhost. But it seems like this is only happening on your end. I think the issue is with the database. Please share your cPanel or FTP access and I will help you.

Best regards

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
6 days ago #155643
  1. FTP information is in the Hidden Content
  2. I cannot give you the cPanel access
  3. Your business's customer support has a long history of NOT providing support despite being paid for it. This includes the last issue I had, which your company spent A MONTH refusing to fix, and I've been seeing the same exact behavior with this issue. If your team maintains APPROPRIATE communication throughout the process, as every other company on the planet does, then there are no issues. So I believe the best course of action is to resolve the issue(s) expeditiously and professionally. As a successful business owner for 30 years, I'm all about progress. So lets just get this resolved without attitudes.
  4. Thank you for your assistance.
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 days ago #155703

Please contact your hosting provider. GoDaddy Website Firewall is blocking SP Page Builder resources and hence the page cannot be saved.

https://prnt.sc/hah2ctmoZEHk

Also, check this supporting document

I have uploaded your site backup on our private server. It is working fine there. I have shared the access in the hidden content box. You can check it.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #155782

Thank you for your assistance. I followed your instructions. I added my IP address to the firewall and it worked for a minute. Now I see that it Saves on the backend, but doesn't make changes on the front. Why are their so many issues???

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #155790

Now I see that it Saves on the backend, but doesn't make changes on the front.

Record a screencast and share with a public link. If you disable the firewall, then I might check directly on your site.

Why are their so many issues???

Issues are part of the process. The good thing is we are working together to remove the issues.