Problem With Template - Navigation Using TAB Key - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With Template - Navigation Using TAB Key

S

Sebastian

Template 1 month ago

Good morning,

I have a problem with the website. When I TAB through a menu on the page, the navigation only responds to first-level items. When an item is expanded and contains further items, it is completely skipped and the navigation moves to the next first-level item. How can I solve this problem?

The Helix Ultimate template and Frameork have the latest versions.

Regards

6 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #153122

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Would you please illustrate the issue with a screencast video? Then it will be helpfull to understand the issue better.

Best Regards

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153153

Cześć Sebastian,

I think I understand the issue. But we don't have "magic" fix for that, it request deeper changes in MegaMenu code. And it's already on the wish-list. We all waiting for next Helix Ultimate update.

BTW

The Accessibility toolbar that you have at the top is from dj-extensions? It looks like their product.

S
Sebastian
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #153171

Hello Pawel

yes, the toolbar at the top is the dj-extensions add-on.

Coming back to the question, can you tell me if there would be a chance to implement TAB navigation through the entire menu in your mega menu? If so, you are able to specify an approximate date - e.g. a month; 3 months, half a year?

Thanks for the answer. Regards Sebastian

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #153175

Unfortunately, I don't know the exact date, but I added it to the list of important issues. I know that the Helix update will be in April, I hope this will be included.

S
Sebastian
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #156958

@Paul Frankowski Hello Pawel, Do you know anything about the option to implement menu navigation using the TAB key that we wrote about above?

Now Helix 2.1.0 has been released, but unfortunately this option is not included in this release.

Is there a chance to add this option in the next month? Regards Sebastian

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago #156969

Sorry, it's still on the wish-list (with important icon), I wanted to be included in last update, but... I hope in next update. I will ask...