School Language Template And Nuron Joomla 5 - Question | JoomShaper

School Language Template And Nuron Joomla 5

A

APD

Template 3 weeks ago

hELLO i just paid 100 dllrs to use the templates and i cant find any that i like, i wanted the school language or nuron but non of them worked on joomla 5, i am basically wanting the header from lenguage school, how can i get it? thank you

11 Answers
A
APD
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #157010

Yes so to explain, i moved to joomla 5 and the Lenguage school template does not work with J5, so I used instead the Ultimate shaper helix template. Now i am at the point that I imported all the static pages and articles, but the blg layout is totally different than to my oroginal site using J4 and school language. I want to achieve the same blg style on my new site, i will leave the login and sites on the hidden content. I hope you can help me please let me know if there is any extra charge in order to do this. thank you ps: i managed to cpy the same header than in school lenguage to my new installation. but i can not do the same with the blog layout and styling.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 days ago #156933

Hi,

Can I have your admin access to check, please?

All templates has working blog styles. Ths should work without any customization. Kindly, let me check why it is not looking good at your end.

Best Regards

A
APD
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #156877

i assigned the language school template to the blog section ( i had to do all the css customizations and layout again) but is not the best, when are you guys going to update that template? honestly none of your templates are good enough for business or corporate image. You should keep up with your templates updates, since every joomla change we need to change the template as well? this is too much. Going to start using wordpress;; thank you

A
APD
Accepted Answer
6 days ago #156588

ok that worked, now, how can i copy the blog layout from school lenguage to shaper ultimate? i lost all css and layout... i need to duplicate...

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #156859

Hi,

Copying blog layout requires many code customization as far as I can understand.

However, you can install the language school template pack also in your site and then assign the blog menu item with language school template style.

Best regards

A
APD
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #156882

this is not working for me, dont you have designers? anyone that can update the template? to joomla 5?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155453

Hi there!

Kindly check this out:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/custom-header

It should help you to get the desired header.

May I have your admin access, please?

Best Regards

A
APD
Accepted Answer
6 days ago #156609

Hello so to resume i am trying to use the same style than template lenguage school using the ultimate shaper helix template, so i was able to cpy the header but still i am missing all the blog layout and styling and still need to review all the responsivness.... i am going crazy, since i dont have the template lenguage school for joomla 5 please how can you help me, i paid 100 dllrs just thinking that i will get that lenguage school template working for j5 but not. what can i do?

A
APD
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #155340

ok i installed helix ultimate plugin and the options on the template start working now, but i really dont like it.... i need to have the header from language school, how can i copy that only to any of my templates? i dont really need anthing else than that...

A
APD
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #155339

I installed joomla 5 and then installed the template by itself, after that, when i try to login to the template options there is an error, an orange screen that "sorry there was an error that could not recover from" that's it.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 weeks ago #155078

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

The Nuron template should work with Joomla 5. May I know what error you have with Nuron, please?

Best Regards