Deprecated Errors After Updating To PHP 8.1 - Estate Template - Question | JoomShaper

Deprecated Errors After Updating To PHP 8.1 - Estate Template

G

gemmajoom

Template 1 week ago

After updating to PHP 8.1 I receive this series of errors:

Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement serialize() and unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in C:\Users\39347\Downloads\Bearsampp-2022.12.04\www\mysite\libraries\vendor\joomla\input\src\Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in C:\Users\39347\Downloads\Bearsampp-2022.12.04\www\mysite\libraries\vendor\joomla\input\src\Input.php on line 170

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement serialize() and unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in C:\Users\39347\Downloads\Bearsampp-2022.12.04\www\mysite\libraries\src\Input\Input.php on line 31

Warning: session_name(): Session name cannot be changed after headers have already been sent in C:\Users\39347\Downloads\Bearsampp-2022.12.04\www\mysite\libraries\joomla\session\handler\native.php on line 128

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Cookie implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement serialize() and unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in C:\Users\39347\Downloads\Bearsampp-2022.12.04\www\mysite\libraries\src\Input\Cookie.php on line 21

Warning: session_cache_limiter(): Session cache limiter cannot be changed after headers have already been sent in C:\Users\39347\Downloads\Bearsampp-2022.12.04\www\mysite\libraries\joomla\session\handler\native.php on line 235

I would like to point out that before updating PHP I also updated:

• Estate_template 2.0.1
  • com_sproperty_fullpackage_v4.1.1
  • Joomla! 3.10.12

I cannot provide access, because the php update was done on the local test version, since the site in production cannot be offline

1 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155101

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out.

It can be the Joomla version, as Joomla 3 is no more supported. Would you please upgrade your Joomla to 4 and check if it helps?

Best Regards