Live View Looks Not Like As In The Backend And Frontend Editor - Question | JoomShaper

Live View Looks Not Like As In The Backend And Frontend Editor

RL

Raimo Lindner

SP Page Builder 1 week ago

I have a really strange display problem.

If I edit a page (for example HOME) in the backend or with the frondend editor, it looks great, but all changes are not displayed in the live view.

https://web80.onlime.ch/index.php/de Here I have in the middle of HOME a section (grey background) with 2 rows and on the right row I have a picture (a yellow corrugated iron background) with a text overlay.
There is no picture with black text overlay and on the left row the text should be yellow and not black...

What could be the reason for this?

8 Answers
RL
Raimo Lindner
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155346

Because I didn't received any answer to my question...

I found the bug for myself and it IS a bug:

I added an element - selection library - Hero and here I took hero 4. I dropped in a new section and began to modify it to my needs.

THIS predefined element is buggy (or the implementation).

I made a hole second section and have build up completely the design and YES, it looks as it should. No longer problems with that, what I wrote above.

So be carfull with such predefined elements ;-)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 4 days ago #155751

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Can you tell me the elements name? I will check & get back to you soon.

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

RL
Raimo Lindner
Accepted Answer
4 days ago #155766

Hi Toufiqur

Thank you for your message.

As I wrote above: I added an element - selection library - Hero and here I took hero 4. I dropped in a new section and began to modify it to my needs.

"Hero 4" is the one with the yellow background and the woman on the right side.

Others than this I haven't tried, but I guess.... ;-)

Best regards, Raimo

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago #155851

Are you talking this section? If yes, It works fine.

RL
Raimo Lindner
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #155852

Yes, of course it works, because as I wrote on #155346, I created the whole thing myself by hand instead of the predefined element ;-)

On my side, I have decided for myself that I have to create everything myself.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago #155862

I have insterted the pre-defined section. How did you fix the pre-defined section?

RL
Raimo Lindner
Accepted Answer
3 days ago #155870

Sorry, did you read, what I wrote?

I build the structure for myself. It was not big, but I made a new section, a row with 2 columns and 2 haeding elements. That's it. It looks, like I need it.

The predefined element (Hero 4) I deleted of course, as soon I saw, that both looks identical in backend and frontend editor but NOT in the live view. Only my own made one looks identical.

For me, you can close my question in the forum, because I figured it out for myself. I just wanted to mention for others: If you have these problems, it could be the predefined element.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 days ago #155875

Got it. Thanks