SP PB 5 Can't Get To Backend - Question | JoomShaper

SP PB 5 Can't Get To Backend

E

Ed

SP Page Builder 1 week ago

Hello Team Joomshaper!

I hope you are having a peachy day. My issue is that after sign in ---the website is offline and thus requires alogin---the front page editor appears with the "edit" button in the upper right hand corner as it should be.

But...toggling the edit button either produces the same page or goes blank. Either way, I have no access to the back end.

Many thanks in advance for your insights.

--Ed

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155418

Hello Ed

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

E
Ed
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155490

Hello Ofi!

Thanks for the reply. I did provide admin access in the initial post, but here it is again.

Since I can't reach the back end, I can't back up the site, so I will depend on the IP for that.

Many thanks in advance for your insights.

-Ed

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 days ago #155825

Please check all third-party plugins and talk to your hosting provider. The issue is your administrator link is redirecting to homepage. Or your administrator link might be customized.

E
Ed
Accepted Answer
1 day ago #156062

Hello Ofi!

Many thanks for your insights. I have disabled the Akkeba Admin Tools plug-in, but as you say, the Admin link is redirecting to the home page, and since that is an SP PB 5 feature, it has to be something in SB BP % that is doing that.

Also when I use the /adminstrator to directly access the back end, the admin webpage is not created, but only a succession of links on the page. See below.Not sure how to send you a pic.

No idea what is going on, so kindly share your thoughts.

Many thanks in advance.

--Ed

===================== Home Dashboard The currently installed Joomla! version is "‎4.4.3" ‎4.4.3 5 Post Installation Messages NVNavy.com Signed in as Doc Edit Account Accessibility Settings Log out The currently installed Joomla! version is "‎4.4.3" ‎4.4.3 5 Post Installation Messages NVNavy.com Signed in as Doc Edit Account Accessibility Settings Log out Toggle Menu

Home Dashboard
ContentContent Dashboard
    ArticlesAdd Article
    CategoriesAdd Category
    Featured Articles
    Fields
    Field Groups
    Media
    Site ModulesAdd Site Module
    Administrator ModulesAdd Administrator Module
MenusMenus Dashboard
    Manage