Update To Joomla 4.x - Question | JoomShaper

Update To Joomla 4.x

NG

Nobi GmbH

Template 2 weeks ago

HI all! I've a website based on the template shaper_macro (Stuhl.at). This was built with Joomla 3.x. - now Jommla 3.1. is running. Could it be updated to Joomla 4.x??

This is the message: "Komponenteninstallation: Die XML-Datei enthält kein Administrationselement. JInstaller: :Install: Die Joomla!-XML-Installationsdatei konnte nicht gefunden werden. Vor der Aktualisierung ist zu prüfen, ob diese kompatibel mit der eingesetzten Joomla!-Installation ist."

Then there is the information, that a valid licence is needet - where have I to type in the licence-key?

5 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155544

Hi there!

Thanks for reaching out.

Yes, the Macro template can be upgraded to Joomla 4. The following blog post may help: https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/how-to-update-your-site-to-joomla-4

What did you try while meeting with the error? Installing a newer version of the Macro template?

Best Regards

NG
Nobi GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155550

Hi! Thank you for the quick response. I tried to update joomla - but it runs into issues: "Die Prüfsummenprüfung für diese Joomla-Core Update ist fehlgeschlagen!"

In detail there are these parts to be updated (first??) -System - SP Page Builder Pro Updater -EU e-Privacy Directive Package -AcyMailing : (auto)Subscribe during Joomla registration -System - SP PageBuilder -AcyMailing JCE integration

Where could I disable them?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155556

Hi Nobi,

1. You can ignore warnings from Upgrade system for SP Page Builder System plugins
  2. About others from your list (JCE, AcyMaling, Eu Privacy), not our products. Just make sure that you updated everything.
  3. SPPB 3.8.10 can work in Joomla 4.4, but it will NOT work in Joomla 5.1.
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #155557

Where could I disable them?

In list of Plugins, as always ;)

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
2 weeks ago #155565

WHERE IS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT THAT I AM PAYING FOR???