Themes And One Click Installer - Question | JoomShaper

Themes And One Click Installer

HL

Hasse Ling

Template 2 weeks ago

Hello. Have been using the template Shaper Helix Ultimate, and now I would like to try another. Im decided that Sphere looks nice. Using Jomla 5.10, SP Page Builder 5.3.0 without any issues but this. Tried to upload template file. Error: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxx/xxxxxx.xxx/joomla30/layouts/chromes/sp_xhtml.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php83/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php83/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') Tried the kickstart (J4). Error 500 Read about One Click Istaller, but havent found that anywere. Question: Does any template files or kickstarts support Php 8.3? Kind regards from Sweden

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 days ago #156821

I have updated the file:

templates/shaper_helixultimate/html/layouts/chromes/sp_xhtml.php

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 weeks ago #155740

Hello Hasse Ling

We have not officially tested the template with PHP 8.3. So, I cannot confirm you. On my testing, I have not faced any issues with PHP 8.3. Which file have you tried to upload? Please download the template.zip file and then upload it on the installer.

Best regards

HL
Hasse Ling
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #155918

Hello Ofi Khan I've installed sphere_template.zip and imported sphere_settings.json. When checking the directory and file in the error message. The file is missing in the directory -> Error: Failed opening required '/home/xxxxxx/xxxxxx.xxx/joomla30/layouts/chromes/sp_xhtml.php' https://prnt.sc/vtc0Xu73vzao

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #155999

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

HL
Hasse Ling
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156059

No worries. I have a backup and the site is staged (staging?). Feel free to play around.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #156133

Sorry, your given credentials do not match. Please check and share again.

HL
Hasse Ling
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156204

Tried to install the sphere_quickstart_j4_v1.1.zip, but gets stuck at 500 error. That's even before the install starts. Tried to lower the php to 7.4. I'll restore later tonight and come back to you.

HL
Hasse Ling
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156220

Credentials are the same. I have tested myself.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #156252

Apology for the inconvenience. I have fixed your issue. Please check your site.

HL
Hasse Ling
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156342

Hello. Great work. Would you mind telling me what the solution was?