Shaper_gazette 2.0.3 Article Slider E Vertical Slider Lost Style And Scroll After Upgrade SP Page Builder 5.0.3 - Question | JoomShaper

Shaper_gazette 2.0.3 Article Slider E Vertical Slider Lost Style And Scroll After Upgrade SP Page Builder 5.0.3

M

mike

SP Page Builder 1 week ago

Hi, after updating page builder pro 3.8.10 to 5.0.3, the article slider and article vertical slider add-ons lost their css parameters and the vertical slider no longer works.

3 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156080

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. Download & install this template. Let me know the update.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

M
mike
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156382

Good morning,

I installed the template but it didn't solve the problem. Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156415

Could you kindly grant me access to your Joomla administrator area so that I can investigate the issue you're experiencing? Prior to providing access, please ensure that you have backed up your site. Additionally, it's important to note that providing login credentials is entirely voluntary on your part; we respect your decision either way. However, if you do choose to share the login details, it would greatly expedite the resolution process. Thank you for your cooperation.