Customer does Not Receive A Payment Confirmation Or Order Confirmation - Question | JoomShaper

Customer does Not Receive A Payment Confirmation Or Order Confirmation

DK

Daniel Kleinen

EasyStore 1 week ago

Joomla Version: 5.1.0 EasyStore Version 1.1.1 Website: https://flybikes24.de

We have problems with the e-mail dispatch as soon as the customer has purchased an item via Paypal. Here the payment works without any problems. The customer also comes back to our store, but the customer does not receive a payment confirmation or order confirmation. The order is open and unpaid. Just to let you know that the test emails have gone out and are being received.

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156160

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out, and I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this oversight. I just shared your query to our developer team and they informed me to collect the site backup for check. Is it possible to provide me a Akeeba backup zip file using google drive?

I appreciate your cooperation and will ensure to get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Toufiqur Rahman (Team Lead, Support)

DK
Daniel Kleinen
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156192

sorry. Answered in #156191

DK
Daniel Kleinen
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156191

Absolutely. The link is in the hidden content, and you can download the backup.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156254

Thank you. I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156379

Developer team wants to the transaction history from your PayPal mercent account. Thanks

DK
Daniel Kleinen
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #156430

Hey, the screenshots are in the here...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 week ago #156434

I have shared your files with our developer team. I will let you know the update by tomorrow. Thanks

DK
Daniel Kleinen
Accepted Answer
1 day ago #157242

Is there already an update on the problem? It would be urgent, as we have entered the next events today.