The SP Page Builder Sppagebuilder.css Doen't Always Integrate Well With The Templates -> Sppagebuilder.SCSS/.LESS Needed In The Package - Question | JoomShaper

The SP Page Builder Sppagebuilder.css Doen't Always Integrate Well With The Templates -> Sppagebuilder.SCSS/.LESS Needed In The Package

lab5

lab5

Feature Request 2 years ago

The SP Pagebuilder .CSS does not always integrate very well with the templates used. So my Feature Request is :

Just put the .LESS or .SCSS files with the extension. Put it into the /assets/ folder for example. This way we can use them to compile our own .CSS versions which visually work with the templates we use for websites. Zero programming (for you) needed !

It is HIGHLY unprofessional to not have that. The precompiled .CSS almost always interferes horribly with the website template's css, so we NEEEEED to be able to assemble the sppagebuilder.css ourselves !

That one very issue is the reason, i still cannot use SP Page Builder on as many sites as i'd like to !

Please, if you do not understand the scope of this extremely simple to solve issue, please just tell your superiors / the developers about this suggestion, and I very much guess, they will instantly agree. Delivering the .SCSS/.LESS files would be a low cost/work but highly impactful advancement of SP Page Builder !!

(It would be a dream come true, so i could use the extension for ALL Websites i superwise)

1 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #51432

Hello

Thank you for sharing your kind suggestion in details. We appreciate it.

I have already noted it down and will convey everything to our Developer Team for sure.