Image Carousel BUG (was Ticket 444) - Question | JoomShaper

Image Carousel BUG (was Ticket 444)

N

Nyati

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hi, For months I have been patiently waiting for a solution.... Ticket 444 does no longer exist because there is no longer a ticket system. It's a clown who suspects evil behind this, isn't he? I don't want to start all over again, so I'll abbreviate. Try this: Use Pagebuilder, create new page. Create row. Insert image carousel. Set the Autostart option to on. Save and preview. Change browser dimensions or change orientation on mobile. The slides will change in an unpredictable way every time you change the size or orientation. My client is not paying his bill, but I have renewed my Pagebuilder licence to get support. It's weird...

1 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4447

Hello Nyati

My condolence to you. I understand the issue. I have told you about this. If you reload the browser, then it will be normal again. In real time, if you change the screen size, then it will behave weird. You need to reload the page each time. In practical, nobody uses any site by changing the screen size and it is actually not an issue. So, better you try to make your client understand this.

Best regards