2-column Dropdown Menu Helix Ultimate - Question | JoomShaper

2-column Dropdown Menu Helix Ultimate

J

john@gs

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hello,

In Helix 3 you used to be able to set up a 2-column layout for your dropdown menu, how can this be done in Helix Ultimate?

I have 21 links under a single parent item called "Partners" the problem is, they get cut off at the bottom of the window. How can I split these into two columns?

Kind regards, John

9 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4610

Hi, Could you please give me a screencast of your issue?

J
john@gs
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4612

I moved all the links back under the "Partner" link in the top nav. Just hover over partners and you'll see all links do not appear in dropdown.

I'm trying to display them in 2 columns.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4800

Give me a screencast please

J
john@gs
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #7646

Hi Mehtaz,

You just need to visit this page, hover over "Partners" and you can see the dropdown menu gets cut off at the bottom of the screen.

I'm having the same issue with the Fortune template, seems that the dropdown menus are not responsive at all.

Kind regards, John

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #7698

Give me the right url please https://prnt.sc/103eqq8

J
john@gs
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #9626

Hi Methaz,

I did provide the correct URL, you didn't go to the correct URL.

You still have https://joomshaper.com in the URL bar.

Kind regards, John

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #11699

Hello john@gs

Please follow this documentation to take a Mega menu. In the mega menu, you can set a two-column layout.

Best regards

J
john@gs
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #12728

Hello,

While mega menu is a way to fancy up a menu, you need to do a lot of extra work to create a two column layout for a regular menu.

I would need to split out the drop down menu items from the main menu, put them in a separate menu so I could load them in a module to load them in a column within mega menu.

Your development team should consider putting some extra effort in the regular dropdown menus. They do not even function responsively as they are, hence the reason I'm having an issue with the dropdowns in a single row.

Regards, John

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #12768

Thank you. I will share your feedback with the developer team.