Sp Property Price Issue - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Property Price Issue

E

earl122dm

Extension 1 year ago

The SP Property won't accept prices above $999,999. I need to enter properties above one million. In addition, I don't see an option for acres, only square foot.

4 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #68978

Hello earl122dm

You cannot add more that 10,00,000 in SP Property -> Property Price. If you want to increase the digits, then you have to change in the database. Please run this SQL query on your database. By default, the value is FLOAT(8,2). If you make it FLOAT(9,2), then you can add 1 more digit in the price 1,00,00,000

ALTER TABLE `xxxxx_spproperty_properties` CHANGE `price` `price` FLOAT(9,2) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0.00';

Use your table prefix instead of xxxxx on the table name.

Please check the SP Property -> Properties -> Measurement settings.

https://prnt.sc/CWGHBWH-6xQM

Best regards

E
earl122dm
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68981

Thank you Ofi Khan for your quick response. Your fix solved my issues.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #68988

You are welcome. Thanks for accepting the answer.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on Joomla Extension Directory. This will inspire us to improve.

E
earl122dm
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69039

Currently, I am using very few extensions from JoomShaper, including SP Mortgage Calculator, SP Property, and SP Page Builder. I love SP Page Builder because it has many features for building a website quickly. I have only used SP Property for two days now, but I find it basic. SP Mortgage Calculator is unusable because of formatting issues with the module. The labels and text boxes merge; therefore, I think it needs an update for Joomla 4x.