Header (Title) Bar Doesn't Appear Some Elements - Question | JoomShaper

Header (Title) Bar Doesn't Appear Some Elements

Kostas Konstantinidis

Kostas Konstantinidis

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hey there, As you can see in attachment https://ibb.co/dBGsVqJ although phone, mobile, email and social fields are filled with info they don't appear on the header bar. Could you please also tell me how to increase the height of the that bar?Thank's

15 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #70573

Ok, done. You had some problems (me too) becuase by default that template do not support top-bar position. I had to create it in Template Options - Layout, but becuase I didn't want to edit any template file you have to manage contact info from "Contact in Top-Bar" module. All is there, Used HTML code is very basic (taken from Helix demo).

foto_8411_2022.png

And yes, you can change position from "top1" to "top2" if you want, both position exist.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69726

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. Is this your topbar?Could you please give me your super admin access on the hidden content so that I can check?

-Regards.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69752

Hi, What do you mean with "Is this your topbar?" attached hidden detail. Thank's

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69882

Could you please check it does not work.

Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 12.22.42 PM.png

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69919

So sorry Mehtaz, It was my fault... could you please try again with the same account? Thank's

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70043

Use this custom CSS

#sp-header {
    background-color: unset !important;
}

Path towards custom CSS: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70050

Hey Mehtaz, that was not the problem. It just changed the color of the bar. The real problem is that it doesn't display phone, mobile and e-mail elements. Look again please https://www.nykterida.gr/new_site . And you didn't answer to my second question. How is possible to increase the height of the bar? thank's

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70196

You can set the height from here, Use this custom CSS

#sp-header {
    height: 120px !important;
}

Path towards custom CSS: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70207

and the basic problem?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70370

Which one? Please explain more.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70379

Hey Mehtaz. The real problem is that it doesn't display phone, mobile and e-mail elements. Look again please https://www.nykterida.gr/new_site .

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70416

I think its better you can keep a backup and make this specific portion again. It somehow conflicts with others issue.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70424

I didn't design it... I just used the helix's "Contact Info" where I filled up the fields with my own data (look at the attachment image)... So how to make this specific portion again? I don't think that is a conflict problem. I think that something is missing from helix's framework or the template's style because "the opening hours" works perfect https://ibb.co/fpdQVPy

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #70557

Hi Kostas,

I think I know what happened, I will fix it in next couple of minutes. Please do not touch template options by now, thx.

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70644

Great thank's Paul