Off Canvas Settings - Question | JoomShaper

Off Canvas Settings

Phil973

Phil973

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hi, how to change the Off-canvas menu to display ">" like on your website to open sub menus instead to the "+/-" Also, how to add space between menu items as on small phones they are really to close on from each other? Finally, as on your website, how to have the login menu displayed on the off-canvas menu (same location, down below) Thanks in advance.

4 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #5537

Hi, Give me your site URL and also screenshot of your issue please

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5546

If I may.... " how to have the login menu displayed on the off-canvas menu"

You can publish any module in mobile menu, just create/add new module and choose "offcanvas" position for it.

About changing +/- to "arrows" it request CSS override, the only method as I know. Try this:

.offcanvas-menu .offcanvas-inner .sp-module ul > li.menu-parent > a > .menu-toggler::after, 
.offcanvas-menu .offcanvas-inner .sp-module ul > li.menu-parent > .menu-separator > .menu-toggler::after
{ content: "\f078";}

.offcanvas-menu .offcanvas-inner .sp-module ul > li.menu-parent.menu-parent-open > a > .menu-toggler::after
{content: "\f077";}
Phil973
Phil973
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5678

Thanks Paul, My meaning is how to publish the login module in the bottom of the Off-canvas menu, and get it displayed as on Joomshaper page with a arrow to develop the menu "options" instead of having the basic full joomla login module.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5683

I guess you have to find extra module for this purpose. Sorry, for me it looks like customization question, beyond support.