Empty Field "autohrs-info" In New Web Page Created With Joomla Editor Under Helix3 - Question | JoomShaper

Empty Field "autohrs-info" In New Web Page Created With Joomla Editor Under Helix3

F

Fischer

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hello, I work with Page Builder but sometimes it´s necessary to create a new page with joomla editor. I use Helix3 and when I create a new page with joomla editor I always get a empty field for "authors-info" (in the options of the page settings I have swichted off the author, but then only the authors infos aren´t displayed but the empty field is still in the page shown). How can I prevent to show this empty field in my web page?

I haven´t found a posibility to copy a complete page which was created in Page Builder! How can I copy a whole page and how can I have access to the html-code of a page created with Page Builder?

Thanks for your reply!

Kind regards Guenther

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #6401

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon.

Note: Before provide me the access, Please keep an backup of your site.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HwEmKAzw-uVWQHdASGHU31nJaJKBSR56/view

-Thanks