Falang And Pagebuilder 4.0 - Question | JoomShaper

Falang And Pagebuilder 4.0

O

Ola

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi!

I use Falang to make our site mulitlingual. https://www.faboba.com/en/composants/falang.html

In previous versions there was a tab for each addon called "Language" where I could edit language.

In the new version this tab is gone so I can't translate the addons anymore. Is this an issue for you or the developer of Falang? I am not sure if their last version is compatible with SP4.

Kind regards Ola

37 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82848

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please share an screencast video about the full scenario. I will share your video with our developer team.

-Thanks

O
Ola
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #82968

Hi!

In ver 3.8.8 and before that, a tab "Language" was added to the add-ons when editing. So I can't share video of something that is not visible.

You can see a screenshot here: https://www.faboba.com/en/components/sppbtranslate/presentation.html

But - it might also be that the Faboba component is not yet compatible with SPB 4.

Kind regards Ola

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82969

If you share a comparison video of Page Builder 3 & 4 video. Then I can share your video with our developer team. Thanks

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84249

Hi Ola,

the new version il almost ready , But it's translate for SP Page builder not Falang (it can work or wihout Falang) I'm testing it on the last 4.0.4 version. a small change need to be done in the last version i have tested in the file components/com_sppagebuilder/views/form/tmpl/edit.php

i have write to the joomshaper team but my subscription was not active at this moment and they didn't add the code like they have done before .

I can put here the event to launch to make it working.

Stéphane

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84339

To complete my previous resonse you have to add in the file components/com_sppagebuilder/views/form/tmpl/edit.php

line 151

Factory::getApplication()->triggerEvent('onBeforeAddonConfigure', array($addon_name, &$addon));

the final code will be like

$addon_name = preg_replace('/^sp_/i', '', $addon['addon_name']);
    $class_name = 'SppagebuilderAddon' . ucfirst($addon_name);
    if (method_exists($class_name, 'getTemplate')) {
        $addon['js_template'] = true;
    }

Factory::getApplication()->triggerEvent('onBeforeAddonConfigure', array($addon_name, &$addon));
}

unset($addon);

I f this line can be add in the 4.0.5 version it will be perfect, you can contact me directly

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84379

@bouey can you give me your email address? I will try to extend your license for fiew days. Thanks

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84414

Hi, i have renew my licence yesterday before you give me an agency licence.

you can use my pro email at faboba.com , i'm registred on your site with a personal licence

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84417

Share on hidden content area. Thanks

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84443

yes it's easier my mail in hidden

O
Ola
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84503

Thanks both of you.

@Stephane. I can wait until your new version is compatible with SP4. There is no such hurry.

Kind regards Ola

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84518

The new version is already done , i will send the beta version to some users

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84601

@bouey Doesn't contain any account of our site using your email address.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84602

Also, I have shared bouey solution with our developer team. They said me that, they will check & add this solution. Thanks

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84608

2 months ago , they already said me the same but without any news. i put in hidden content some info

i was in contact with Murugappan Ramanathan a long time ago, the other joomshaper guy are more complicate to find in my mailbox you don't use entreprise email

Stéphane

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84609

I have probably another small change only trigger event to be throw for row / section / column

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84614

Extended for 3 months.

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84622

You have extended my agency licence but i have a pro licence bought some days before , the agency licence is not necessary for me I didn't receive any mail from joomshaper about adding some trigger in your product

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84625

Should i cancel agency lincense?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84640

Please check the hidden content. I just shared a build. Let me know after checking your falang issue.

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84657

I don't see hidden content

for row translation 2 file need to be changed too here is all the change necessary

components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php line 334

add

Factory::getApplication()->triggerEvent('onBeforeRowRender', array(&$row));

$row->settings->isNestedRow = isset($row->parent) && $row->parent !== false;

Factory::getApplication()->triggerEvent('onBeforeRowRender', array(&$row));

$output .= $layouts->row_start->render(array('options' => $row->settings));

in components/com_sppagebuilder/views/form/tmpl/edit.php line 151

and line 157

Factory::getApplication()->triggerEvent('onBeforeRowConfigure', array(&$rowSettings));

like this

if (method_exists($class_name, 'getTemplate')) {
        $addon['js_template'] = true;
    }

}

unset($addon);

Factory::getApplication()->triggerEvent('onBeforeRowConfigure', array(&$rowSettings));

$row_default_value = SpPgaeBuilderBase::getSettingsDefaultValue($rowSettings['attr']);
$rowSettings['default'] = $row_default_value;

With all this , it's seem to work, i'm looking

updated to put all the change necessary for addons and row

acutally i use the icon => plug , i don't find how to add an icon like <i class="fa-light fa-language"></i>

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84661

Give me your email address.

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84786

Hi, i have done it 2 times in the hidden content as asked before

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84820

Please check your email. Thanks

O
Ola
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84840

I just want to underline that this Falang extension is very popular so there are many users, not only me, looking forward to have it compatible with SPB4.

Hopefully you can assist Stephane so he can release new version shortly :-)

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84846

@Ola please check this package on your staging site.

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84876

I receive it today, i make some test and keep you informed.

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #84880

@bouey Thanks

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84899

Hi,

i have check in the file , the change are not done components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php line 334

the change in done here in components/com_sppagebuilder/views/form/tmpl/edit.php line 151

but not here in components/com_sppagebuilder/views/form/tmpl/edit.php line 157

i have put all the code in the previous post

i can send you the modified file (tested only on J 4.2) actually

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #85017

I have informed our developer team. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #85047

Here is latest build.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #85048

@bouey I have shared a build with your email. Please check & let me know. Thanks

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85091

The file you send me seem to work perfectly

the package name is 4.0.4 (in the xml file too) not 4.0.5

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #85250

We didn't change version. Cause, If you use this package on your live server then you will not get update of latest release of 4.0.5 version. I hope you will understand & hope so tomorrow of day after tomorrow will release latest update. Thanks

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85251

Ok, Thansk for the explanation, i keep you informed when the next version is released.

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #85253

Thank you :)

B
bouey
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85718

Hi, i have tested the 4.0.5 and all seem to work perfecly with the next "Translate for sp page builder"

Stéphane

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #85906

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/